The final major update of F1 2021 has arrived at long last.
The Jeddah Corniche Circuit is now in the game. But what else has arrived with the update?
Let's take a look!
F1 2021 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Of course the addition of the Jeddah circuit is the headline here, but what else is landing with Update 1.13?
- Jeddah has been added to the game
- Added option to enable or disable Pit Lane Tyre Temperature simulation so cars that box closer to the pit lane entrance are not disadvantaged by colder tyres as they exit the pit lane.
- 2021 Red Bull has been reverted to their traditional livery with a visual update to closer match the real season
- Added option to disable driver moves in career
- Equal performance has been added to Grand Prix mode using F1 2021 cars
- Users kicked from a session due to the timer running out are no longer banned from the session
- Host-spectators will now correctly see the race starts lights go out at the same time as racers
- Addressed an issue where the “Advance” button could disappear from a career save
- R&D progress history screen now looks correct with the increased number of available tracks
- Victory VO can now correctly be previewed within the item store
- Addressed an issue where users could go out of world in photo mode on Imola
- Fanatec CSL DD pedals now have the correct brake and throttle thresholds
- DRS white line has been adjusted on Imola to match the activation point
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
What about F2?
We were expecting the Formula 2 update to be wrapped up with Update 1.13. The Free Content Updates trailer that hit in September with Portimao indicated that the F2 2021 season would be arriving with Jeddah in November, but the patch notes make no mention of it. Neither does the official site.
With the F2 season not wrapping up until 12 December, perhaps we will have to wait to go racing in the new Formula 2 cars...
For more articles like this, take a look at our F1 page.