Let’s find out what players can look forward to in the Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Holidays update patch notes.
Several new cars are coming to Forza Horizon 5 in the Horizon Holidays Series update. Making their Forza debuts are the 2020 Lamborghini Sian Roadster and 2022 Cupra UrbanRebel Concept.
With a 6.5-litre V12 and an electric motor producing 808 hp, the Sian Roadster is an open-top version of Lamborghini’s first-ever hybrid supercar.
The Cupra UrbanRebel concept, on the other hand, has never featured in a racing game before.
Previewing Cupra’s future electric road car due to arrive in 2025, the UrbanRebel Concept accelerates from 0-60 mph in a lightning-fast 3.2 seconds thanks to an electric motor delivering up to 320kW.
Four more cars are also returning from past Forza games in the Horizon Holidays Series: the 1958 Plymouth Fury, 1970 AMC Rebel "The Machine", 1971 AMC Javelin AMX and 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine.
The Horizon Holidays update also contains cars for the #FORDzathon Series that will unlock between 5 January and 23 February 2023. The 2021 MG6 Xpower and 2020 #20 MG MG6 are new to Forza, while returning cars include the 2010 Renault Megane RS250, 2010 Renault Clio, and 2016 Renault Clio RS.
Secret Santa returns
Secret Santa also returns encouraging players to embrace the spirit of Christmas and send each other gifts. Two exclusive rewards will unlock when enough players have sent ForzaThon gifts and Car gift drops.
Mexico is also decorated for the Christmas season, with the return of the ice rink, Christmas decorations in Mulege, and Snowman collectables scattered around the map.
Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Holidays update patch notes
In addition, the Horizon Holidays update contains numerous bug fixes improving the game experience including performance optimisation and a fix for a bug where tuning setups weren’t carrying over to the Donut Media Horizon Story Chapter 2.
You can find full details in the Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Holidays update patch notes below.
- Secret Santa returns with two exclusive rewards unlocked based on the player's effort in sending gifts to each other (ForzaThon gifts and/or Car gift drop)
- Evolving World Holidays Decorations in Mulegé, Ice Rink Stadium, and Snowman collectible
- Forzathon Shop Gifts - Players can purchase one ForzaThon shop car per week and send it as a gift to another player
- Forzathon Shop Sales special days: Dec 24th - Dec 26th, Dec 31st - Jan 2nd
- (#FORDzathon Series only, available from January 5th, 2022) Evolving World Floating lanterns collectible
- Japanese and Traditional Chinese VO
- EventLab build point added to the Horizon Stadium
Unlockable Cars (Horizon Holidays December 8th, 2022 - January 5th, 2023)
- New To Forza
- 2020 Lamborghini Siàn Roadster
- 2022 Cupra UrbanRebel Concept
- Returning To Forza
- 1958 Plymouth Fury
- 1970 AMC Rebel "The Machine"
- 1971 AMC Javelin AMX
- 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
Unlockable Cars (#FORDzathon January 5th, 2023 - February 2nd, 2023)
- New To Forza
- 2021 MG6 Xpower
- 2020 #20 MG MG6
- Returning To Forza
- 2010 Renault Megane RS250
- 2010 Renault Clio
- 2016 Renault Clio RS
- Tune and Livery applied to a car before creating a Super 7 Challenge Card did not apply to the published card
- Donut Media @ Horizon story chapter 2 players' tuning wasn't carried over in later story chapters
- "Getting Creative" accolade vinyl count wasn't increasing despite players' progress
- Displayed number of areas discovered was higher than the total number of areas in the game
- Loading into an event or story chapter could cause the gamepad an unintended persistent rumble for some players
- Donut Media @ Horizon story chapter subtitles were incorrect
- General performance and stability fixes
- Convertible animation could be triggered while moving, blocking other car options until the animation ends
- 1992 Honda NSX-R liveries couldn't be applied to the front bumper and were mirrored from the car's right side to the rear bumper.
- 1992 Honda NSX-R Rocket Bunny widebody kit rain mask was missing on the rear diffuser in free roam
- 1992 Nissan Silvia K vinyls and decals couldn't be applied to the upper part of aftermarket Rocket Bunny Sport Rear Wing
- 1993 Nissan Skyline GTR vinyls and logos could be applied to the car sides through the hood and were appearing distorted when applied to the side of the car
- 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR vinyl shapes applied to the right passenger side of the car were showing on the roof of the car instead
- 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R rear license plate blacked out when Rocket Bunny widebody kit was applied
- 2005 BMW M3 invisible rollcage when Rocket Bunny widebody kit was applied
- 2005 Subaru Impresa WRX STi front Forza Street Rumper appearing as race bumper and vice versa
- 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque had two different diffusers on the rear bumper
- 2010 Forsberg Racing Toyota Gumout 2JZ Camry stock car's roof couldn't be painted
- 2015 McLaren 650S side skirts weren't lifting with the door when the bodykit was applied
- 2018 Audi RS e-tron GT full car livery was wrapped around side mirror stem
- Several Festival props changed their appearance when confirming their position in Blueprint builder
For more articles like this, take a look at our Forza page.