However, like many games there were a few rough edges, and as a result a new hotfix has landed for Assetto Corsa Competizione on PC.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix 1.8.7
This small fix addresses a few pressing issues that were going on with the game, and perhaps most importantly fixed some VR flickering.
Let's take a look at the full patch notes.
Changelog 1.8.7 isn't huge, but it does correct a lot of annoying issues.
- Removed obsolete nickname entry from first-time driver info popup.
- Fixed inconsistent behaviour of steer assist with controllers.
- Fixed AI selecting wrong tyres in wet sessions.
- Fixed skip session function resetting ideal line wetness to fully dry, regardless of the conditions.
- Fixed potential session hang with high number of opponents at Spa.
- Fixed a potential crash scenario in saved games and weekend progression when the AI change setups.
- Corrected Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo engine power at Mount Panorama (IGTC A).
- Added Leaderboard overlay as bindable input.
- HUD: increased maximum range of safe zone (margin) width.
- VR: fixed flickering window in SteamVR when using spectatorScreenMode=0.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Assetto Corsa page.