The Hot Wheels DLC is finally arriving today, and along with it there is a new update, these are the Forza Horizon 5 Series 10 patch notes!
Playground Games is constantly working to improve the game, so let's see what's in store for us this time!
Forza Horizon 5 Series 10 patch notes
Here are the full patch notes for the new update.
- Various stability and performance improvements
- New Save Recovery System has been added. If loss of save data is detected, players will be shown a pop-up offering to restore a previous backup.
- Players will not be able to recover lost saves from prior to Series 10 with this new system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to lose credits if their Auction House bid failed
- Fixed an issue where certain cars were more unstable when using simulated steering after a physics change in Series 9
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Horizon Tour in Festival Playlist to autocomplete
- Fixed the timer in Test Driver: Horizon Wilds - Off the Beaten Trail
- ANNA and VO are now affected by the Speech Volume setting
- Player character prosthetics will now be consistent in the V10 Story cutscenes
- Fixed a bug that could cause loud echoes in Forza Vista when opening car parts
New Car Customisation features
- New Hot Wheels Semi-Slick Race Tyre Compound
- Hot Wheels Spectraflame paint featuring 12 colours variation
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Win Screen timer to show 0 seconds when completing a Story Mission in Co-op
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to timeout when joining an EventLab event in Co-op
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from getting challenged in Eliminator when displaying the Telemetry UI
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be kicked back to Freeroam during Horizon Open
- Fixed an issue where the Koenigsegg Jesko was able to reach unintended top speed
- Fixed an issue where the Volkswagen Beetle '66 passenger side front window wasn't showing tint from the cockpit camera view
- Fixed an issue with the McLaren 620R passenger side headlight not working as intended
- Fixed an issue with the Audi TT RS 2018 where the "Unable to Paint" message was not appearing when trying to paint mirrors
- Fixed wheels appearing very blurry with TAA enabled
- Fixed Photo Mode sometimes appearing white or black when TAA is enabled
While the Hot Wheels DLC is likely to eat up a lot of people's time this week, Series 10 starts on Thursday and brings with it new cars in the shape of an Extreme E partnership.
The all-electric off-road racing series will have its cars and liveries dropped into Horizon Mexico for everyone to enjoy.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Forza page.