With real-time ray-tracing, overhauled driving physics, and dynamic time of day at every track, Forza Motorsport is billed as the “most technically advanced racing game ever made.” But which cars can you drive in Forza Motorsport? We’ve got the full Forza Motorsport car list right here.
New cars in Forza Motorsport
Exactly how many cars are in Forza Motorsport isn't confirmed. Hundreds of cars usually feature in Forza Motorsport games, and we expect this to be true in the upcoming reboot game.
Forza Motorsport 7 featured over 700 cars – the largest car roster in an FM game to date. We’ll have to wait and see if the new Forza Motorsport will surpass FM7’s car count, but it depends if car models from FM7 are reused.
Among the cars making their Forza Motorsport debut shown in the trailer include the Nissan 370Z Nismo, the electric Audi RS E-Tron GT, and the track-only Brabham BT62 hypercar.
There’s no shortage of variety, as the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 trailer also showed off some new thoroughbred race cars such as the 2021 Porsche 911 GT3, 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT3, and Ginetta G60-LT-P1.
Other cars new to Forza Motorsport are the electric NIO EP9 supercar, the Koenigsegg Jesko hypercar, and the all-new 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe.
Forza Motorsport car list
Here is every confirmed car in Forza Motorsport so far as seen in trailers and screenshots.
- 2018 Acura #36 Gradient Racing NSX GT3
- 2020 Acura #6 ARX-05 DPi
- 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione
- 1958 Aston Martin DBR1
- 2017 Aston Martin Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3 #7
- 2018 Audi #44 R8 LMS GT3
- 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT
- 2014 BAC Mono
- 2017 BMW #24 BMW Team RLL M6 GTLM
- 2018 BMW #1 BMW M Motorsport M8 GTE
- 2019 Brabham BT62
- 2021 Cadillac #31 Whelen Racing DPi-V.R
- 1966 Chaparral #66 Chaparral Cars 2E
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe
- 2020 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing C8.R
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupé
- 1992 Delta HF Integrate EVO
- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
- 2014 Dodge #93 SRT Motorsports Viper GTS-R
- 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO
- 1967 Eagle-Weslake T1G
- 1967 Ferrari #24 Ferrari Spa 330 P4
- 1966 Ford #2 GT40 Mk II Le Mans
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- 2018 Formula Drift #64 Nissan 370Z
- 2020 Formula Drift #151 Toyota GR Supra
- 2019 Ginetta #6 Team LNT Ginetta G60-LT-P1
- 1967 Honda RA300
- 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko
- 2018 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán Super Trofeo Evo
- 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO
- 1991 Mazda #55 Mazda 787B
- 2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80
- 1966 McLaren M2B
- 2019 McLaren Senna GTR
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT3
- 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
- 2016 NIO EP9
- 2019 Nissan 370Z Nismo
- 2020 Nissan GT-R NISMO (R35)
- 2017 Porsche #911 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR
- 2021 Porsche 911 GT3
A release date for Forza Motorsport is yet to be confirmed. All we know is that Forza Motorsport has a Spring 2023 release window, meaning it will release sometime between late March and early June on PC and Xbox Series X|S. An Xbox One version is rumoured but not confirmed.