For fans of GTA Online, a new week means one thing, a new weekly update is landing soon.
With these updates often marking a new set of huge discounts and new challenges for players to try and complete, it's easy to see why players look forward to them.
Table of Contents
So, let's take a look at this week's update, and what it could contain!
This week's podium car is the Enus Windsor Drop. No, that's not a new WWE finishing move, in fact it's an amazing car for cruising around Los Santos.
Modeled on Rolls-Royce's range of cars, this would normally set you back $900,000 from Legendary Motorsport), making it well worth trying your luck out at the Diamond Casino.
As ever, there are a number of new discounts available for players to take advantage of. Let's see where you could save some money.
- Nagasaki Shotaro - 40% off
- Gallivanter Baller LE - 40% off
- Gallivanter Baller LE LWB (Armored) - 40% off
- Galaxy Super Yacht The Orion - 50% off
- Galaxy Super Yacht The Pisces - 50% off
- Galaxy Super Yacht The Aquarius - 50% off
- Galaxy Super Yacht modifications - 50% off
- All hangars - 50% off
- Buckingham SuperVolito - 40% off
- Buckingham SuperVolito Carbon - 40% off
- Buckingham Swift - 40% off
- Buckingham Swift Deluxe - 40% off
Bonus GTA$ and RP activities
This week there is TRIPLE GTA$ and RP on A Superyacht Life. There is also TRIPLE GTA$ and RP on the Adversary Mode Deadline, which sees 7 new modes introduced.
There's also double GTA$ and RP on the Adversary mode Entourage and Air Freight.
This week's time trial is End to End, which has a par time of 4:09.50.
RC Bandito time trial
This week's RC Bandito time trial is La Fuente Blanca, which has a par time of 1:27.00.