Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the best-selling racing game in the world right now, and it's no real surprise.
While it might be five years old now, there is still new content arriving on the game thanks to the Booster Course Pass, which will add 48 courses from previous MK games to the Switch version.
There have been two batches of eight tracks so far, and now a third is on the way!
Wave 3 is coming
The eight new tracks will arrive in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on 7 December. Just in time for some Christmas chaos with the family!
The tracks are from five different MK titles ranging all the way back to the Game Boy Advance era of Mario Kart Super Circuit.
So which eight circuits will be joining? Here's the full list.
- Maple Treeway (Mario Kart Wii)
- Rainbow Road (Mario Kart 7)
- Boo Lake (Mario Kart Super Circuit)
- Berlin Byways (Mario Kart Tour)
- Rock Rock Mountain (Mario Kart 7)
- Peach Gardens (Mario Kart DS)
- London Loop (Mario Kart Tour)
- Merry Mountain (Mario Kart Tour)
How to get the new tracks
If you want to enjoy these new tracks, along with the 16 others that have already arrived you will need to buy the Booster Course Pass.
The pass comes in at $24.99 and will deliver a total of 48 tracks onto Mario Kart 8 Deluxe by the end of 2023.