CarX Technologies rolled out their latest patch for their hit drifting game, CarX Drift Racing Online. Update 2.11.1 has gone live on all systems now and squashes some of the most annoying bugs that players may have encountered.
We've got everything you need to know about CarX's latest update right here!
Squashing bugs & improving feedback
CarX Technologies have heard the complaints from the sections of the playerbase which play using a wheel and pedals. Some players may have experienced issues with their force feedback while on wheel, but that has now been corrected.
There has also been a wide array of bugs corrected while playing a level. These include where there's a double exit from the game, the User Interface freezing within replay mode and issues to do with display stickers.
Full patch notes
- Fixed incorrect work of force feedback when using steering wheels
- Fixed spawn points in XDS competitions
- Fixed a bug with displaying clipping zones for the pursuer in the XDS Twin Drift competition
- Fixed a bug where the steering wheel was displayed as a gamepad in the room information window
- Fixed bug with double exit from the game
- Fixed bug with UI freezing in replay mode
- Fixed bug with wheelbase displacement after entering the "Modifications" window
- Fixed a bug with the ability to write to chat and put a nickname with a huge font
- Fixed a bug with duplicate stickers in the category lists of the vinyl editor
- Visual improvements to GloriousXZ and Penguin cars
- Improved the quality of DLC body skins on low graphics settings
- Fixes for displaying stickers
- Fixed incorrect work of some sounds
- Reduced steering feedback
- Fixed a bug when the list of rooms is not updated immediately after changing the server
CarX is updated every few weeks or so, with new content and improved quality of life patches being regularly developed and released. Be sure to check our site regularly to keep on top of developments.
Still can't decide whether to give CarX Drift Racing Online a go? Check out the trailer that CarX Tech released ahead of the game's console transition: