Disney Speedstorm Season 3 Ohana is ready to launch tomorrow! Speedstorm's third season of content is just around the corner and Gameloft has confirmed what we can expect from the arcade racer.
"Ohana" is a reference to Lilo & Stitch, one of Disney's newer and popular series. Disney Speedstorm Season 3 brings new tracks, characters, skills and a whole lot more.
Here's everything you need to know about Disney Speedstorm Season 3 right here!
Disney Speedstorm Season 3 Ohana
Disney Speedstorm Season 3 has a name and we've got the full list of technical improvements ahead of Ohana's release tomorrow.
We've put the complete list in the section below, but we can expect a new Starter Circuit as well as a whole host of bug fixes.
The focus of Ohana is Lilo & Stitch, so it's no surprise that Lilo, Stitch, Captain Gantu and Angel are all confirmed for Season 3's launch. There's no confirmation on other Lilo & Stitch content for Speedstorm yet.
As confirmed by trailers on Speedstorm's YouTube channel too, both Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse will be included in Season 3's update:
Players who boot up Speedstorm during Season 3 will receive the following rewards upon doing so:
- 10 Mulan Shards
- 20 Hercules Shards
- 20 Captain Jack Sparrow Shards
- 600 Tokens
- 50000 Season Coins
- 5 Universal Box Credits
A reveal trailer provides a first look at the new cast of characters coming in Disney Speedstorm Season 3:
Ohana full patch notes
On top of that, Gameloft has been busy implementing quality of life improvements for Speedstorm, including bug fixes. We'll start with the Teleport skill in Speedstorm, which has required some adjustments after player feedback:
- The probability of picking up Teleport is being decreased in general.
- The distance from 1st at which Teleport starts to be picked up will be increased.
- The distance a Racer is teleported when closer to 1st position will be decreased.
- The distance a Racer is teleported when further from 1st position will be increased.
The Private Track allows players to practice driving by themselves without the pressures of online play. This has received a few refinements for Season 3:
- Players will now be able to select any Racer currently playable in the game in Private Track, even if they do not have them unlocked. Mid-season Racers will become available for selection in both Private Track & Local Freeplay once their respective Time Limited Events have concluded.
- Racers will be available at different preset Upgrade & Star levels, similar to Local Freeplay.
- Crews will not be in effect in this game mode.
- New season’s Collections will no longer appear hidden when a new season starts.
- PS+ Rewards will no longer appear as locked when linking multiple accounts.
Single and Multiplayer modes will now have a separate menu.
The in-game shop also gets a minor update:
- A new free Daily Box has been added to the Shop. Login each day to claim yours!
- Performance when accessing the shop should now be improved on certain platforms.
The correct multiplayer levels for racers will also now be shown in the regulated multiplayer race intro screen. New season’s Collections will no longer appear hidden when a new season starts.
PS+ Rewards will no longer appear as locked when linking multiple accounts.
How to play Disney Speedstorm
For more articles like this, take a look at our Other page.