Farming Simulator 22 has been out for a few weeks now and we've enjoyed every second of it. This time has given the Farm Sim community plenty of time to develop and distribute modifications for the game. Mods change the game and enhance the experience from the base or "vanilla" original version.
So, how do you download and install mods in FS22? We've got everything you need to know right here!
The first thing you need to do find the mod you want to install. This is really easy in FS22 as well, as you can head over to the "downloadable content" portal, which can be found in the start-up menu. From there, the most popular or featured mods are shown, but you can search for the mod you're after as well.
When you find what you're looking for, you can either click the plus in the top right of the mod's image or hitting install when you're in the mod's description. This will send the mod to download. Once it's been downloaded, the mod will be automatically added to your game after you restart it.
You can also find out which are the most popular and high-rated games, as well as the DLC that has been added by GIANTS Software themselves.
There are hundreds of mods available in Farming Simulator 22 and new ones are being added all of the time. From what we've seen so far though, these are the five that we recommend the most:
- Placeable sell and repair point - You can use this mod to add a new sell/repair point to the map so that you're never far away from this.
- Carry Heavy Loads - The limitations of your farmer's strength will no longer be a thing. You can pick up anything with your own two hands.
- Sleep anywhere - If you're far away from your farm, you can use this to get a good night's rest anywhere.
- Increase field yield - You can far more bang for your buck with your crops.
- Cultivator field creator - Ever wanted to expand your land even more? Now you can, as this mod cultivates any piece of land (that isn't a road) into usable land.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Other page.