Season 5 sees a new map arrive, along with a few more trucks and plenty of changes.
Let's see what it has to offer.
SnowRunner Season 5 Patch Notes
There's plenty of new things, as well as bug fixes, mod changes, and alterations to truck behaviour in Season 5.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Factory Grounds
- Antonovsky Nature Reserve
- Tatra Force T815-7
- Tatra Phoenix
● Unique skin for Don 71● New exterior stickers● Fully playable “immersive mode”
- HUD elements such as gearbox and functions menu are hidden in this mode and only shown when a player uses them
● Supported crossplay between Steam, Epic Games Store, and Microsoft Store versions of the game via either matchmaking or invite codes
- Fixed a bug where players got missing mods message each time when they tried to load a game save in which some of the mods were deactivated
- Improved errors handling for the mod browser
- Fixed a bug in the game editor where the borders of the zone for crafting were not displayed
- Fixed a bug where the numbers were shown instead of the name of the mod map on the first load
- The approximate amount of memory that mod will take is now displayed at the dev panel on the polygon
- Added a hotkey for dev panel hide function on polygon
- Supported custom pictures for custom cargo
- Improved mod browser behavior on the console in order to better display estimated RAM for each mod
- Added ability to set up separate addons as “able to pack truck”
- Fixed a bug where fuel canisters were instantly replenished after purchasing another addon in the garage
- Fixed a bug where the player was unable to change 'Metric System' in the Settings menu during the normal game right after exiting a 'Hard Mode' game
- Fixed a bug where the legs of some heavy semi-trailers could get stuck in the ground after purchasing it for the Tatra 813 truck
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to attach a trailer that required a saddle when the saddle was not equipped on the Tatra T813
- Tweaked driver position for Tatra 805
- Fixed a bug where rear wheels of trucks with articulated frames were displayed as not attached to frame after the save load
- Fixed a bug where Heavy Crane was incorrectly mounted to Western Star 4964 in some cases
- Fixed a bug where the 'Cat CT681' truck could not move if the suspension was completely broken and the suspension axle was lowered
- Fixed a bug where fuel tank addon collided with fuel tank trailer on ZiKZ 5368
- Improved back winch placement on Tatra 813
- Improved gauge lights on GMC Brigadier
- Fixed a bug where the hook of a heavy-duty bumper on ANK38 was floating in the air
- Fixed a bug where cab reverse lights did not work for Derry 4520
- Tweaked wheel offsets for Khan Sentinel
- Proper support for native Steam invites
- Fixed a bug where players were not able to load cement from Quarry for the task "Cement for the Region"
- Fixed a bug where the "Turn on the engine on winched truck" option disappeared if the "C" button was bound to another button
- Fixed a bug where in some cases sell of a medium log trailer did not give any money
- Fixed a bug where cargo did not appear on the map if the client activated the task while the host was on another map
- Fixed a bug where the “Turn on/off engine” prompt displayed on the screen after entering and exiting the garage
- Fixed a bug where garage sounds were played before loading was complete when player recovered to the garage from another level
- Fixed a bug where in some cases items to deliver could be duplicated when the player restarted Orbital Velocity objective
- Fixed a bug where too many cargos were listed in the task description of For Hard-to-reach Places objective
- Fixed a bug where location marker was not displayed for BA-20 armored car during “The Price of Victory” contract
- Fixed a bug where All-terrain tires got "mud-terrain" written and mud-terrain tires had "all-terrain" written on them.
- Fixed a bug where the number of the flattened tires on the mini-map was incorrect when all 4 wheels were fully damaged
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to buy trailers if a car was packed on the platform of the truck
- Fixed a bug where cargo could disappear during packing/unpacking of cargo at a certain position of the trailer
- Fixed a bug where «Model collector» achievement was no unlocked for some players
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to equip seismic vibrator and metal detector at the same time on some vehicles
- Fixed a bug where control scheme “B” didn’t have a keybind for toggling the camera
- Improved sounds playback from nearby trucks
- Fixed a bug where the final cutscene of "Liftoff'" contrast did not work properly on the Playstation platform
For more articles like this, take a look at our Other page.