If you're a fan of all things with wheels, then chances are you have a passion for bikes as well.
And we're not talking about the ones with engines this time.
Instead, we're talking about video games that focus on road-cycling. Let's take a closer look at Tour de France 2021 and Pro Cycling Manager 2021!
Tour de France 2021
The official Tour de France game is back this year, and once again it stays true to the real-world, internationally regarded event. Not only that, it's now coming to PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X|S and PC!
The new game starts with the route that originates in Brittany, it sticks you in the middle of the Peloton as a rider for one of the best teams out there.
You have to adapt your strategy to get the best results possible. Do you leave the Peloton early and go for the green jersey, or do you excel in mountain stages?
Tour de France 2021 trailer and features
The game is launching on 3 June 2021 for current and last-gen consoles as well as PC.
Other improvements for the game include:
- A redesign of My Tour mode, with more customisation options and 89 stages available
- A new recovery mechanic for added realism
- More realistic peloton behaviour
- Equipment from a wide range of official brands
Pro Cycling Manager 2021
Pro Cycling Manager is also returning once again, and it once again packs that unique sell of being the only cycling simulation game that combines management and racing in real time.
The game features all 21 official stages of the Tour de France as well as over 260 races for players to compete in.
Other features in the game include:
- European championships and national teams added
- Improved AI, especially in the peloton behaviour
- More realistic weather, which affects fatigue and rider performance
- Top manufacturers' helmets, bike frames, and wheels recreated in-game for added realism
For more articles like this, take a look at our Other page.