MotoGP 22 is on the way!
Milestone is back with its world-leading bike racer. Not only do we have a reveal trailer to be excited by, but there is also an official release date and a few details about improvements over the last instalment, lets get into it!
MotoGP 22 announcement trailer
As we've come to expect from Milestone, the announcement trailer gets the blood pumping with lots of in-game footage albeit with 2021 liveries.
It also includes a huge reveal for players, as well as the release date!
MotoGP 22 release date
The new game will arrive on 21 April, 2022, right around the usual release point for MotoGP games.
(NINE) Season 2009
We all have memorable moments and races from the world of motorsport, but sometimes the trials and changes of an entire season captures the imagination. That's what happened in 2009, and MotoGP 22 is set to celebrate that amazing season of racing with an all-new feature.
'(NINE) Season 2009' sounds like a bit of a clunky title, but its content will be sure to thrill. Players can re-live the awesome season of racing with a real docu-film narrated by Mark Neale that includes more than 50 minutes of original footage from that season.
There is more than that though, as players will be thrown into challenges to re-live the most iconic moments. You'll don the helmet of Rossi, Pedrosa, Stoner, and Lorenzo to try and replicate history!
What else is new?
There is also a revised tutorial system to help new players, and a MotoGP Academy to bring players up to speed in smoother way.
New players will also benefit from a new Adaptive Difficulty System that will help players find the right settings and pop-up to suggest changes.
There are 120+ official riders and 20+ official circuits in MotoGP 22, along with 70+ historic riders and bikes.
The game will also offer:
- A level of realism never seen before: new face animations, improved 3D characters and pits
- Ride Height Device: players will be able to manually manage the locking mechanism of the RHD and control the compression of the bike’s suspensions
- Enhanced tracks: surfaces have been improved to have a better rideability
- Improved Suspension system: refined for a better feeling when passing over curbs
- Tires and Brakes temperatures: are now affected by the slipstream, both for players and AI
- Tire deformation: a more realistic tire behavior making the experience even closer to reality