A small BeamNG hotfix has gone live today for players.
The Hotfix 0.25.2 comes in at 2.13GB and takes aim at input issues within the game.
Let's take a look at the patch notes.
BeamNG hotfix patch notes
The main target of the hotfix, which comes quickly after 0.25.1 arrived on Friday, is steering input.
Force feedback on soft lock stream is fixed, as are 1:1 steering options.
The Launcher has also received a fix.
Here are the full patch notes.
- Fixed broken force feedback feeling when choosing a Soft Lock Strength weaker than 100%
- Fixed 1:1 Steering options allowing to end up with an incorrect configuration, leading to a big dead zone around the center and broken force feedback feeling
- Fixed Soft Lock affecting force feedback when the wheel was perfectly in the middle
- Added ability to disable 1:1 Steering without touching the amount of full lock degrees
- Improved 1:1 Steering Angle slider range, for better usability with most common steering wheels, while still allowing up to 6000 degrees by typing in the text field
- Fixed missing logs in the launcher
- Fixed launcher failing to detect x64 bits OS in some cases