Another patch for the amazing WRC 9 is here.
This time it is a hotfix for a few issues that have cropped up.
The update is now rolling out across all platforms, and has a different version number depending on your hardware.
- Fixed an issue where the timer could start before the car had crossed the starting line in several tracks.
- Fixed a crash when a steering wheel without FFB were used.
- Unnecessary tile tips from the option menu have been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the application could crash while alternating between online events in the Home tab.
- Fixed an out of the world respawn on the Cantera’s track (XION Rally Argentina).
- Corrected informative text in the Service Park and pre-race menu.
- Fixed leaderboard related issue when playing in split-screen mode.
- Fixed issue where it was impossible to switch between cars in spectator mode after the spectated player had finished the race.
- Corrected various Japanese localization issues.
- Fixed issue where the message "Press triangle to replace the punctured tire" could stay displayed in the test area.
- Fixed an issue where the racer could disappear when spectating with the aerial camera.
- Corrected wrong display of badges on the Driver Card.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to repair brakes or suspensions in the service park between two races.
- Resolved a particles related crash.
- Resolved a post process related crash.
Xbox Series X|S specific fixes
- Vibration on steering wheel have been improved.
PlayStation 5 specific fixes
- Fixed performance issues related to Fanatec wheels.