So, the new season of Rocket League is only a week old and we're already getting new content!
Frosty Fest has returned this year to get us all in the Christmas spirit.
Now, a new update has already dropped as well. Let's take a closer look at the update now!
This latest update features a number of smaller bug fixes following the launch of Frosty Fest.
The patch notes are already live, and you can find the full notes here!
The notes are as follows:
- Fixed a bug causing ‘Party Up’ to be highlighted on the post-match screen instead of Ready Up (Casual) or Find New Match (Competitive)
- Players will no longer respawn with a power-up ready to use if they are demolished after a goal is scored
- Fixed a bug causing some players on Xbox and PlayStation to crash when a splitscreen player is added
- Corrected a typo in the ‘R3MX GXT’ name
- Fixed a glitch related to canceling trades
The patch should help the quality of life experience for many players on the game!
This year marks the fourth installment of Frosty Fest, which started in the festive season of 2017.
This time, there are three LTMs coming to the game, including Winter Breakaway which is live now, Spike Rush and Heatseeker.
The Golden Gift is also back. You can claim one of these awesome rewards by completing in-game challenges.