It's here, the F1 22 Update 1.07 patch notes have arrived and Portimao is in the game!
Along with the new track, there are a few big changes coming for F1 22.
Let's see what Codemasters has in store for us!
F1 22 Update 1.07
The new update is rolling out now across all platforms.
The patch brings the Portuguese Grand Prix back into the Formula 1 game. It's a lovely piece of free content for everyone that Codemasters was under no obligation to do.
Along with the new track the big thing on everyone's mind is the speed and performance of AI cars, especially in My Team.
While Codemasters has not been able to completely address the issue, they have made some changes to throttle application for players which should help.
The patch notes include a paragraph saying "the development team believes it has identified the issue regarding AI speed gains on the straights. Changes to throttle application in this patch will help, and the team is working to bring parity to AI and player car performance. We will update you as soon as we have more news."
It's good that Codemasters and EA is continuing to keep everyone up to date and showing that they are working on it.
F1 22 Update 1.07 patch notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Portimao has been added to Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Multiplayer modes
- Refinements to response time of throttle application for players
- Front Wing damage will now have a greater effect on handling and lap times
- Resolved an issue where tyre temperatures can be above blanket temperature when starting the formation lap
- Improved trigger feedback when using an Xbox Series controller on PC
- Improved balancing of difficulty for Practice Programmes
- Resolved graphical issue on the rear suspension of the Red Bull
- Addressed a crash when re-joining a Two Player Career after disconnecting
- Times under 1:27:000 for Abu Dhabi can now be posted on Time Trial leaderboard
- Resolved an issue where Time Trial times could be posted on the wet leaderboard whilst driving in dry conditions
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in the super license after adding a trophy
- Corrected level of detail Supercar interiors in cockpit camera
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
For more articles like this, take a look at our F1 page.