The 2022 Formula 1 season may be winding down but Codemasters is still pushing as the F1 22 Update 1.15 patch notes arrive!
As expected, this update includes the Sports Update which brings car design and livery closer to the real thing.
There are also a few unexpected additions to the game!
F1 22 Update 1.15
The biggest addition for players is that the extra tracks of Portimao and Shanghai are now available for players to select in season 2 and beyond of both Career Mode and My Team.
This should mean you can run a full season but without your two least favourite tracks (goodbye Monaco & Singapore).
Whether or not you can fully mix up the calendar to create unique seasons we don't yet know, but that feature has been long-requested by the community and would be excellent to include.
There is also added flexibility for tyre selection at race weekends. This should let players pick their compound mixes so that the tyres they want are available.
There have also been updates to Liam Lawson's in-game flag at last, and to Mika Hakkinen's helmet.
Added support for NVIDIA DLSS 3 will also help PC players get the most from the game.
The full patch notes are below.
F1 22 Update 1.15 patch notes
- Visual F1 Sport Liveries Update to match the real season closer
- Portimao and Shanghai circuits are now available in Season 2 and beyond in Career modes
- Added an option to allow the player more flexibility in tyre selection per session during a race weekend
- Added support for NVIDIA DLSS 3
- Updated and improved delta times when using 'Immersive' Safety Car feature
- Updated Mika Häkkinen's helmet
- Updated Liam Lawson's flag of nationality on his Carlin Formula 2™ car
- Fixed an issue where with 'The Griddy' emote equipped, the podium celebration did not show
- Fixed an issue where, in certain circumstances, players could receive a jolt to their wheel instead of a 'fade-in' feeling of force feedback
- Fixed an issue where the water droplet effect is missing on the 'TV Pod' camera angle when driving the Alpine F1® car
- Updated and improved UDP data being sent between qualifying and race sessions
- Various minor fixes
- General stability improvements