Codemasters has rolled out a new patch, which means it is time for the F1 22 Update 1.16 patch notes!
Just because the season is over doesn't mean the Formula 1 game is forgotten. Some sporting updates have been made, along with fixing some frustrating bugs.
There is also a new mode coming to the F1 22 game today! Let's take a look at the full patch notes.
F1 22 Update 1.16
The biggest fixes in the new update focus on tyres.
The incorrect DSQ glitch has been fixed, meaning cars won't be disqualified for the game not recognising they used two tyre compounds.
Tyre allocation options should now be visible in in-progress saves and should be selectable in career weekends.
These tyre issues had been a nightmare for players so it's great to see them fixed.
Some car model updates have been made, including to Alpine's livery colour. And the helmet-less Mick Schumacher glitch has also been fixed.
McLaren's "Future Mode" livery is also included.
F1 22 Update 1.16 patch notes
Here are the full patch notes for F1 22 Update 1.16:
- Elimination limited-time event is now available - Starting 4pm GMT today
- Fixed an issue where players and AI could receive an incorrect DSQ in the race for not using multiple tyre compounds
- Fixed an issue where tyre compound allocation options were not visible in in-progress career saves
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change tyre allocation in career weekends beyond the first weekend of the season
- Replacement of Cem Bölükbasi with Tatiana Calderon to Charouz Racing System in F2 2022
- Fixed an issue where F2 2022 vehicles were struggling to finish 50% races on Miami due to excessive fuel consumption
- Addition of F2 2022 showroom stats and history
- Fixed a crash on PS4 when loading into splitscreen using two steering wheels
- Fixed an issue in Spectator mode where cars would be seen hitting the rev limiter
- Fixed an issue where, on certain cars, the DRS lights on the in-game steering wheels were not lighting up when entering DRS zones
- Fixed an issue on the Mercedes car where part of a front wing appears attached after taking damage
- Updates and adjustments to Alpine livery colour
- Fixed an issue on the Alfa Romeo car where left mirror is incorrecly mapped with the wrong material
- Fixed an issue where Mick Schumacher would not be wearing a helmet after switching team in Career
- Various Minor Fixes
- General Stability Improvements
For more articles like this, take a look at our F1 page.