Forza Horizon 5 received a colossal update last week with the launch of Series 10 and the Hot Wheels expansion. But Playground Games is still hard at work squashing pesky bugs and improving the experience.
A new Forza Horizon 5 hotfix is now live on Xbox and PC, bringing an array of bug fixes for the Hot Wheels expansion.
Hot Wheels bug fixes
Some tuned vehicles were undrivable in the Hot Wheels expansion at launch – even if players had reached the Hot Wheels Legend rank. Thankfully, the latest patch update fixes this issue.
Players reported that some locations in the Hot Wheels expedition were causing the PC game to crash, but the hotfix resolves this. A bug that re-awarded Car Collection rewards in the Hot Wheels expansion has also been fixed.
Check out the patch notes below for a full list of fixes in the Forza Horizon 5 26 July hotfix.
Forza Horizon 5 hotfix 26 July patch notes
Xbox One: 2.488.996.0
Xbox Series: 3.488.996.0
- Fixed the "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle" Achievements not unlocking
- Fixed a crash on PC that occurs in certain locations, including the Hot Wheels Expedition
- Fixed a bug preventing some tuned vehicles from being drivable on the Hot Wheels expansion, despite reaching the Hot Wheels Legend rank
- In-game links to the Hot Wheels expansion will now correctly send players to the Steam Store, rather than the Microsoft Store, when playing on the Steam platform
- Fixed a bug that allowed Car Collection rewards to be re-awarded on the Hot Wheels expansion
- Additional stability improvements
For more articles like this, take a look at our Forza page.