With just a few days to go until the next series update, the latest Forza Horizon 5 patch update has deployed, adding a new Horizon Story, new cars, bug fixes, and more. Let’s look through the Forza Horizon 5 Rami’s Racing History Update patch notes to find out what players can look forward to.
New Horizon Story
The highlight of the Rami’s Racing History series is a new Horizon Story: Made in Mexico. The new Horizon Story will take you on a tour of Mexico’s rich automotive history.
Over the next four weeks, new Festival Playlists will celebrate different eras of car culture, adding a plethora of historic race cars such as the 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR and 1956 Porsche 550 Spyder. The 2021 BMW M4 Competition Coupe and 2020 XPeng P7 are also making their Forza debut in the Rami’s Racing History series.
Additionally, the update adds two new Speed Zones, 12 new Accolades, a new Golden Trophy collectible, and new EventLab props: Battery, Extreme E Billboards and Flags.
As with most FH5 updates, the Forza Horizon 5 Ramis Racing History Update squashes a few bugs to improve the game experience. The Series 9 Summer and Autumn Treasure Chests have been retroactively completed and there performance and stability improvements.
For more details, check out the Forza Horizon 5 Rami’s Racing History Update patch notes below.
Forza Horizon 5 Rami’s Racing History Update Patch Notes
- New Horizon Story: Made in Mexico
- 2 New Speed Zones
- 12 New Accolades
- New collectible: Golden Trophy
- New EventLab props: Battery, Extreme E Billboards and Flags
- Added Thrustmaster T248X Display Integration featuring different stats (Car Speed, Current Gear, RPM, Lap count and more)
- New To Forza
- 2021 BMW M4 Competition Coupe
- 2020 XPeng P7
- Returning To Forza
- 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
- 1956 Porsche 550 Spyder
- 1985 HDT VK Commodore Group A
- 1990 Subaru Legacy RS
- 2010 BMW E92 M3 GTS
- Clothing Items
- Bird Pattern Sundress
- Doodle Summer Skirt
- Farid Rueda Lion Motorcross Helmet
- Leaf Pattern Leather Boots
- France Race Gloves
- Italy Race Gloves
- Japan Race Gloves
- UK Race Gloves
- Farid Rueda Bear Jumper
- Watermelon Crew Socks
- "So Cute!"
- The Summer and Autumn Treasure Chests for Series 9 have been retroactively completed for all players
- General performance and stability fixes
- Fixed a bug that could see the player placed in a different car after relaunching the game
- Fixed "Testing the Limits" accolade not unlocking in Horizon Open Custom
- Fixed a bug that allowed EV to gain excessive power
- Fixed an audio glitch that could occur when switching upgrade parts in Forzavista
- Fixed some smashable debris rendering through other objects
- Fixed a bug that could cause the UI to display multiple Convoy leaders
- Fixed the alignment issue with the Large Vertical Loop when snapping
- Booster props now have audio when placed in Mexico
- Fixed the "Mission Complete!" achievement not unlocking for some players
- Fixed a bug that could cause the player to return to Mexico rather than the Hot Wheels expansion after relaunching the game
- The Forest Escape Build Stub has been added to the Hot Wheels expansion
- Slow motion moment during the drop in Dragon's Fall Speed Circuit no longer happens during Rivals
- The Magnetic Track sound will now stop if the player enters a Festival Site via the Pause Menu
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Minimap to shake on the Hot Wheels expansion
- Fixed a bug with the 2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe where the gauges on the dash did not match the HUD version of the gauges for mph and rpm
- Fixed a bug with the 2018 Subaru WRX STI ARX Supercar where the rain light was too bright
- Fixed a bug with the 2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo door handle texture rendering
For more articles like this, take a look at our Forza page.