The well-known racing simulator, iRacing, covers plenty of areas for all you racing fans out there! Whether it is Open Wheel, Dirt Racing, or NASCAR. Moreover, when it comes to NASCAR in specific, iRacing provides a plethora of coverage!
From tracks, to circuits, and even hosting the eNASCAR iRacing pro invitational series. iRacing has NASCAR covered for all its fans!
So let's dive into what iRacing offers to the player base when it comes to NASCAR.
Can't spell NASCAR without CAR
There's plenty of cars that iRacing provides you, and that's no secret! But if you're curious as to which cars exactly you'd like to take on the circuits, we have you covered! You get access to 3 cars for free with the membership purchase that we've spoken about before, and they are:
- NASCAR Truck Series Chevrolet Silverado - Circa 2013
- Legends Ford '34 Coupe
- JR Motorsports Street Stock
The full list of NASCAR available vehicles comes in to total the iRacing car list at 29 cars:
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Chevrolet Impala SS - Circa 2011
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Chevrolet Impala SS COT - Circa 2013
- NASCAR SK Modified Car
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Chevrolet Camaro - 2018
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Ford Mustang - 2018
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Toyota Camry - 2018
- NASCAR Late Model Stock
- NASCAR Super Late Model
- NASCAR ARCA Menards Chevrolet Impala
- NASCAR Chevrolet SS Cup Car
- NASCAR Truck Series Toyota Tundra
- NASCAR Cup Series Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- NASCAR Cup Series Toyota Camry
- NASCAR Cup Series Ford Fusion
- NASCAR Cup Series Ford Mustang
- NASCAR Whelen Tour Modified
- NASCAR Truck Series Chevrolet Silverado
- NASCAR XFINITY Chevrolet Camaro
- NASCAR XFINITY Ford Mustang
- NASCAR XFINITY Toyota Supra
- NASCAR Truck Series Ford F-150
- NASCAR 1987 Ford Thunderbird
- NASCAR 1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- Next Gen NASCAR Cup Series Ford Mustang
- Next Gen NASCAR Cup Series Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Next Gen NASCAR Cup Series Toyota Camry
As you can see, there's a lot of cars to suit everyone's different taste and liking! There's a car for everyone in the NASCAR field in iRacing! And it doesn't stop there.
Exploring the options beyond the car
To all you racers who enjoy having plenty of options to choose from, you won't be disappointed with the list of tracks! There are 22 tracks (and 70 configurations to go with them) that come with your membership. There are however a total of 114 tracks and over 350 configuration options!
But iRacing offers more than just tracks too. iRacing offers you the start of your NASCAR career! It offers you the start of your journey as a rookie, as you race your way through the ranks. Start from the Rookie Oval, and climb all the way to earn your world championship license! On top of that, you the option to buy more cars to add to your collection and race with them, as you rank up!
iRacing and NASCAR partnership
NASCAR and iRacing have officially partnered, and this is huge news! iRacing, on top of being a fan favourite simulator, is now the official simulation partner of NASCAR. Starting as a licencee, iRacing has gotten this big boost from one of the world's biggest racing companies.
NASCAR has put a lot of faith in iRacing, and this was proved when last year's tournaments were obstructed by the COVID-19 pandemic. iRacing provided grounds for eNASCAR to keep the competition going and to create an esport that is here to stay. Following the major success of the eNASCAR pro invitational last year, the series is set to continue.
iRacing has cemented itself in the racing world and the esport world. iRacing has even become a technical partner to NASCAR, and has contributed to multiple projects, including race track and facility projects. The world of racing esports is growing, and this seems to be the start of a journey to look forward to. Buckle up racers! Don't forget to follow all the latest iRacing news, here at Racing Games!
For more articles like this, take a look at our iRacing page.