It's a big day for SnowRunner fans as Season 6 kicks off and update 16.0 is here.
Along with a new map, two new trucks, and plenty of cool updates like crossplay there is lots to do in SnowRunner, and now there are a lot of fixes to help players too.
SnowRunner Update 16.0 Patch Notes
The patch notes provided by Focus Home Interactive are extensive, and as ever they have covered a lot of the community feedback to correct some issues that were cropping up with the game.
Let's take a look at what they've done.
- [DLC Season 6] New maps in the Maine region:
- The Lowland
- Yellowrock National Forest
- [DLC Season 6] New trucks:
- Aramatsu Forester
- Tayga 6455B
- 10 new stickers
- New scout trailers
- Medium logging addon is now available for:
- Azov 5319
- Azov 73210
- Cat CT680
- Cat CT681
- Freightliner 114SD
- GMC 9500
- International HX 520
- International Paystar 5070
- Pacific P12W
- Pacific P512
- Paystar 5600TS
- Royal BM17
- Step 310E
- Voron AE4380
- Voron D53233
- Western Star 49X
- White Western Star 4964
- Tournament winners skins are now available for:
- Tayga 6436
- Kolob 74760
- Ford F750
- Azov 64131
- The new version of ANK MK38 with customizable frame is now available for all players
- The mode that allows in-game photography is now available across all platforms.
- Players are able to tweak contrast, exposure, saturation, daytime, weather, and other settings of the picture.
- The free-cam is also available in this mode, to choose any angle.
Please note that PlayStation and Xbox players will have to take the screenshot with the Share Button.
- Additional upgrades are now available for previously released vehicles:
- Upgradeable winches for CAT770G.
- Finetune gearbox for Freightliner M916A1.
- Active suspension for DAN 96320.
- High suspension for International Transtar 4070A fitting larger wheels
- New engine for Derry Longhorn 4520
- Added special notification if player’s truck is located inside building zone when he is trying to complete objective tied to this building.
- Compatible special addons (evacuator, seismic vibrator, etc.) are now displayed for each truck in the truck store.
- Added switch between a normal and hard mode in custom scenarios menu.
- Added in-game browser of available DLC’s - Content Library.
- Not purchased DLC trucks and regions are now available for preview in the game.
- Fixed a bug where unpacked cargo could fly away or get stuck in truck carriage body after entering into it in the created co-op session.
- Fixed a bug where logs could be loaded into the Log Carrier addon of the 'Caterpillar 745C' truck using autoloading function on top of already loaded unpacked logs in the addon.
- Fixed a bug where 'Long Logs' cargo could be outside of the 'Log Carrier Rear' trailer after transitioning through a gateway if the trailer was placed at an angle to the truck before transition.
- Fixed a bug where the camera was twitching near the Log Trailer.
- Fixed unnatural twitching of suspension for Western Star 49X and Caterpillar CT681.
- Fixed a bug where the jerrycans of the 'Trunk Repair Supplies' addon equipped on the 'Tatra Force T815-7' did not disappear when became empty.
- Fixed a bug where the decal on the top of the cab of 'Royal BM17' appeared to be mirrored.
- Improved interior glass texture for Tatra FORCE T815-7.
- Added additional winch attachment points for Jeep Renegade.
- Fixed a bug where Sunvisor upgrade for Azov 5319 did not match the truck color when the Burning Bright Vinyl Wrap was equipped.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Dreamcatcher' accessory clipped into the dashboard while driving on the 'Jeep CJ7 Renegade'.
- Fixed a bug where some accessories of the 'Jeep CJ7 Renegade' truck overlapped the stickers of the 'Slot 2' in the 'Customize' menu.
- Tweaked weight set up for ANK MK38.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to restore wheel presets to default.
Mods & Modding
- Added hard reset button to the mod browser that allows removing all mod content at once.
- Added an option for the mod creators to reload the modded truck directly in the garage.
- Map creators are now able to set up custom prices for fuel and repair zones to be used in hard mode.
- Map creators are now able to set up custom prices for fuel and repair zones to be used in hard mode, see 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 in the "SnowRunner Editor Guide".
- The setup of the long logs in the game was updated, see 7.4 (with subsections) and 7.5 in the "Creating Custom Cargo" guide. NOTE: If you have custom long logs cargo or custom long log trailers, you should update them too (otherwise, they may cause issues).
- Policy on Using Parts of DLC Trucks was added, see 16.1 in the "Integration of Trucks and Addons" guide.
- The workaround for the known issue with the DefaultAddon attribute (its usage with existing in-game addons) was described, see 8.8.5 the "Integration of Trucks and Addons" guide.
- Pairs of buttons that can be used for Controlled Constraints are now customizable, see 17.1.3 in the "Integration of Trucks and Addons" guide)
- Full process of adding Custom Employers was described, see 5.16.4. in the "SnowRunner Editor Guide".
- The list of addons (containing IDs of all addons and trucks in the game) was updated, see Addons_List.xlsx.
- Fixed a bug where defeat conditions and rewards were not displayed in the contest pop-up window when passing the last attempt in hard mode.
- Fixed a bug where while towing an empty vehicle, the engine On/Off button did not appear if another player-driven vehicle was standing nearby.
- Fixed a bug where a message about an available new task on the Black River level appeared constantly after turning off the HUD during the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug where the "Activate radar" function made the winch sockets visible during area scan.