As we anxiously wait for the long-awaited reveal of Need for Speed 2022, a new update has landed for the Need for Speed No Limits mobile spin-off. We hope you like Ferrari because the Lion’s Den update adds three Prancing Horses to NFS No Limits.
Three new Ferraris added to Need for Speed No Limits
Headlining the new trio of Ferraris in NFS No Limits is the stunning Ferrari SF90 Stradale. Ferrari’s flagship supercar packs a 4.0-litre twin-turbo and three electric motors combining to produce nearly 1,000 horsepower.
The most powerful production Ferrari ever, the SF90 will sprint from 0-60 mph in just 2.5 seconds and max out at 211 mph.
You can earn the SF90 by completing the Lion’s Den Special Event between 5 and 21 September.
Joining the SF90 is the Ferrari Roma. This sleek grand tourer is powered by a 3.9-litre twin-turbocharged V8 producing a potent 612 hp. The Roma can be yours in NFS No Limits by winning the Proving Grounds: Ferrari Roma event between 11 and 29 September.
It’s not just contemporary Ferraris, however. Last but not least, we have the classic 1984 Ferrari Testarossa.
Famously appearing as the hero car in the 1980s TV show Miami Vice as well as Sega’s arcade classic OutRun, the Testarossa is powered by a flat-12 cylinder engine paired with a five-speed manual transmission. To add the Ferrari Testarossa to your collection, you need to win the Ferrari Testarossa Crew Trials event running from 17 September – 9 October.
The update also adds official colour customisation options for every Ferrari in the game. 15 new colours are available for the 458 Italia, Laferrari, 812 Superfast, 488 Pista, F355, Roma, and SF90. The F40, Enzo, F50, 250 GTO, and Testarossa get four of the new colours.
In addition, new customisation options have been added for the Jaguar CX75, Pagani Zonda Cinque, Koenigsegg Regera, and Aston Martin DBS Superleggera.
You can find a full list of changes, new cars, and events in the Need for Speed No Limits Lion’s Den update patch notes below.
Need for Speed No Limits Lion’s Den Update Patch Notes
2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale
Car Class: Hyper
PR Level Max
6-Star = 966
7-Star = 1009
8-Star = 1060
Earnable in: Special Event: Lion’s Den (7 day event)
Starting Window: September 5th 17:00 PST – September 21st17:00 PST
The Underground have too many questions and not enough answers. It’s time to do a little digging: Earn the Ferrari SF90 Stradale while infiltrating the insidious Paradyne Industries... Will you uncover city-wide corruption and reclaim Blackridge, or tumble further down the rabbit hole?
2020 Ferrari Roma
Car Class: Sports
PR Level Max
6-Star = 860
7-Star = 913
8-Star = 951
Earnable in: Proving Grounds: Ferrari Roma (7 day event)
Starting Window: September 11th 17:00 PST – September 29th 17:00 PST
Show you have what it takes to beat the challenges in the newest Proving Grounds and earn the 2020 Ferrari Roma!
1984 Ferrari Testarossa
Car Class: Classic Sports
PR Level Max
4-Star = 690
5-Star = 753
6-Star = 781
Earnable in: Crew Trials: Ferrari Testarossa (7 day event)
Starting Window: September 17th 17:00 PST – October 9th 17:00 PST
Take down the remaining Blackridge Royals in the latest Crew Trials and the classic 1984 Ferrari Testarossa can be yours.
Starting Window: September 23rd 17:00 PST – October 16th 17:00 PST
- Drift Macabre - Hennessey Exorcist
- Proving Grounds: Aston Martin Vantage - Aston Martin Vantage 2020
- Proving Grounds: Bugatti EB110 Super Sport - Bugatti EB110 Super Sport (1992)
- Crew Trials: Pontiac Firebird - Pontiac Firebird
- Breakout: Honda CRX Si-R - Honda CRX Si-R
Starting Window: September 29th 17:00 PST – October 23rd 17:00 PST
- West End Waves - Jaguar E-Type Lightweight
- XRC: Porsche GT3 - Porsche GT3
- XRC: Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 - Lamborghini Essenza SCV12
- Breakout Lotus Esprit V8 Sport 350 - Lotus Esprit V8 Sport 350
New Car Series:
- Nightwalk – Bugatti La Voiture Noire
- Aerodynamics – McLaren Speedtail
New Ferrari Colors:
- Argento Nurburgring
- Bianco Avus
- Blu Abu Dhabi
- Blu Mirabeau
- Blu Pozzi
- Blu Tour De France
- Giallo Modena
- Grigio Alloy
- Grigio Ingrid
- Grigio Silvertone
- Grigio Titanio
- Nero DS 1250
- Nero Daytona
- Rosso Mugello
- Rosson Scuderia
Ferrari cars getting all 15 new colors – 458 Italia, Laferrari, 812 Superfast, 488 Pista, F355, Roma, SF90
Ferrari cars getting 4 of the above new colors – F40, Enzo, F50, 250 GTO, Testarossa
New Car Customisations:
New Customisation options are now available for the:
- Jaguar CX75
- Pagani Zonda Cinque
- Koenigsegg Regera
- Aston Martin DBS Superleggera
Underground Rivals Schedule:
Start Date:Monday, 12 September 2022Driver:VW Golf GTI, Dodge Challenger SRT8, Ferrari Berlinetta F355Speedster:Ford Mustang S550, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4, Bugatti EB110 Super SportBreakneck:Jaguar F Type, McLaren Artura, Ferrari SF90 Stradale
Start Date:Monday, 19 September 2022Driver:Subaru WRX, Toyota Supra, Dodge Challenger DemonSpeedster:Ford Shelby GT500, Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale, Dodge Viper ACRXBreakneck:Jaguar XKR-S GT, Aston Martin DB11 AMR, Ferrari SF90 Stradale
Start Date:Monday, 26 September 2022Driver:Ford Mustang MK1, Shelby Daytona, Ford Model 18 Hot RodSpeedster:Porsche 911 (993), Mercedes AMG SLK55, Ferrari RomaBreakneck:Nissan GTR R35, Aston Martin DBS Superleggera, McLaren Speedtail
Start Date:Monday, 3 October 2022Driver:BMW M3 E36, Honda NSX 1991, Nissan Skyline R34Speedster:Nissan Skyline R32, BMW Z4 M40i, Ferrari RomaBreakneck:Lamborghini Huracan, McLaren F1, Ferrari Fxxk Evo
Start Date:Monday, 10 October 2022Driver:Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda RX7 FD, Jaguar E-TypeSpeedster:Toyota 86, Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4, Ferrari TestarossaBreakneck:Mercedes-AMG C63 S, Aston Martin One77, Koenigsegg Agera
Start Date:Monday, 17 October 2022Driver:Subaru BRZ, Honda S2000, Ferrari TestarossaSpeedster:BMW M4 F82, Mercedes SLR McLaren 722, Brabham BT62Breakneck:Ferrari F50, McLaren Senna, Bugatti Divo
Start Date:Monday, 24 October 2022Driver:Ford Mustang MK1, BMW M2 F87, BMW M3 G80 (2021)Speedster:Dodge Challenger SRT8, Beck Kustoms F132, Dodge Demon RevenantBreakneck:Porsche 911 991, Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale, Apollo Intensa Emozione
UPCOMING PROMOTIONS AND EVENTS:
Double Rep Promotion
- Double Rep Promotion | September 26 00:00 UTC - September 28 00:00 UTC
- Double Rep Promotion | October 17 00:00 UTC - October 19 00:00 UTC
Tuner Trials All Access Pass
- All Access Tuner Trials | September 12 00:00 UTC - September 13 00:00 UTC
- All Access Tuner Trials | October 3 00:00 UTC - October 4 00:00 UTC
- McLaren Artura | September 12 00:00 UTC - September 14 00:00 UTC
- Bugatti EB110 Super Sport | September 14 00:00 UTC - September 15 00:00 UTC
- Ferrari F355 Berlinetta | September 15 00:00 UTC - September 16 00:00 UTC
- Aston Martin DB11 AMR | September 19 00:00 UTC - September 21 00:00 UTC
- Dodge Viper SRT10 ACRX | September 21 00:00 UTC - September 22 00:00 UTC
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon | September 22 00:00 UTC - September 23 00:00 UTC
- McLaren Speedtail | September 26 00:00 UTC - September 28 00:00 UTC
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG | September 28 00:00 UTC - September 29 00:00 UTC
- Ford Model 18 | September 29 00:00 UTC - September 30 00:00 UTC
- Ferrari FXX-K Evo | October 3 00:00 UTC - October 5 00:00 UTC
- BMW Z4 | October 5 00:00 UTC - October 6 00:00 UTC
- Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34 | October 6 00:00 UTC - October 7 00:00 UTC
- Koenigsegg Agera RS | October 10 00:00 UTC - October 12 00:00 UTC
- Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 | October 12 00:00 UTC - October 13 00:00 UTC
- Jaguar E Type Lightweight | October 13 00:00 UTC - October 14 00:00 UTC
- Bugatti Divo | October 17 00:00 UTC - October 19 00:00 UTC
- Brabham BT62 | October 19 00:00 UTC - October 20 00:00 UTC
- Honda S2000 | October 20 00:00 UTC - October 21 00:00 UTC
- Apollo Intensa Emozione | October 24 00:00 UTC - October 26 00:00 UTC
- Dodge Demon Revenant | October 26 00:00 UTC - October 27 00:00 UTC
- BMW M3 G80 | October 27 00:00 UTC - October 28 00:00 UTC
For more articles like this, take a look at our Need for Speed page.