Need for Speed Unbound was recently revealed and now we know what editions will be available to players.
The latest instalment in the long-running racing franchise will take NFS in a bold new direction, with a unique art style combining realistic cars and environments with cel-shaded characters and comic book-style effects.
There are two Need for Speed Unbound editions: a Standard Edition and Deluxe Edition that's called the Palace Edition.
Priced at £69.99/ $69.99, the Standard Edition comes with several pre-order bonuses.
The Standard Edition includes the following pre-order exclusive content:
- Driving Effect
- License Plate
- Banner Artwork and Sticker
- $150,000 Bank (Multiplayer use only)
There is also a Need for Speed Unbound Deluxe Edition called the Palace Edition.
as part of a collaboration with EA and renowned skate and streetwear brand Palace Skateboards, the Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition includes exclusive cars and cosmetic items in addition to the pre-order bonuses.
The four Palace Edition cars are:
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 2020
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 1976
- BMW M3 Evolution II E30 1988
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 2017
You also get a host of exclusive character customisation options:
- Exclusive Palace Driving Effects to stand out from the competition in style
- Stacked Palace Clothing Pack including 20 items for players to express their true style with:
- 1 pair of Palace Vans Jeremy the Duck Skate Slip Ons
- 2 caps and a beanie including the GTX 3 Racing Cap
- 2 motorsports styled jackets including the Palace AMG Driving Jacket
- 9 curated Palace tops including polos, tshirts, hoodies, long sleeve and shirt
- 5 bottoms including Palace Woodland & Desert Cargo Short as well as track shorts and a selection of joggers
- A variety of Palace decals and ‘Palifornia’ License Plate for players to create their own Palace custom car
- Tri-Ferg Character Pose and Palace Banner Artwork
With all this extra content, the Palace Edition is more expensive, retailing for £79.99/$79.99.
There’s another perk for pre-ordering the Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition – you get to play it earlier.
Pre-ordering the Palace Edition gives you three days early access to the game, meaning you can start your street racing journey ahead of everyone else on 29 November.
The Need for Speed Unbound release date is set for 2 December on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. It won’t be coming to PS4 and Xbox One.
Pre-ordering the Palace Edition gives you three days early access on 29 November.
EA Play members can also play a free ten-hour trial from 29 November 29 and access exclusive in-game benefits, with EA Play Pro members on PC getting unlimited access to the Need for Speed Unbound Palace Edition from 29 November.