Before Asphalt 10 rolls out, Asphalt 9 is going to get our adrenaline rushing. It is the latest installment of Esports competition from Asphalt. Asphalt 9 Esports Competition this time features Lamborghini Racing World.
Lets learn more and know how to enter this amazing prize filled competition.
Dive into Lamborghini Racing World
Asphalt 9 is collaborating with Lamborghini. This time Asphalt 9 brings to you the speed, vicious and luxurious world of Lamborghini. Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 is the featured car in this edition of Asphalt 9 Esports Competition.
How to Enter Asphalt 9 Esports Competition?
Entering the competition is fairly easy.
- Get on Asphalt 9 and tap player profile and message box.
- Go to the 'WHAT'S NEW' section and look for the banner with Esports Competition.
- Tap on this banner and click on Sign Up.
Its all about Racing and a lil Bit Money
If you are wondering what the tournament has to offer right now, then not to worry. Currently, the below are the prizes announced.
- 1st place players on iOS and AndroidAmazon Coupon (€1250.00) + Master and Dynamic Wireless MW65 (€571.00)
- 2nd Place Players on iOS and AndroidAmazon Coupon (€700.00) + Lamborghini Store Coupon (€300.00)
- 3rd Place Players on iOS and AndroidAmazon Coupon (€350.00) + Lamborghini Store Coupon (€150.00)
- 4th Place Players on iOS and AndroidAmazon Coupon (€200.00) + Lamborghini Store Coupon (€100.00)
Exciting right, why won't it be?
Schedule for the Asphalt 9 Esports Competition
There are three qualifiers and then playoffs. Qualifier 1 (May 13), Qualifier 2 (June 10), Qualifier 3 (July 1) and Playoffs (August 6) are sure to be exciting.
Top 50 players from all qualifiers and all platforms are chosen to enter the playoffs. These players are decided based on the points accumulated in the qualifiers.
Be sure to sign up as it sure is going to be fierce.
Who can Sign Up?
Any player with a valid Game ID can sign up for this competition.
If you are a newbie or a pro, sign up and let your foot down on the pedal. Its time to race babyyyy!!
For more articles like this, take a look at our News page.