Two new Asphalt 9: Legends seasons are about to get underway, with the Italian Revolution update bringing seven new exotic cars, new events, and a new overclocking feature.
Seven new cars coming to Asphalt 9
Seven new cars are speeding into Asphalt 9 as part of the Italian Revolution update. As the name suggests, most of the new cars are from Italy’s most revered manufacturers including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani, and Alfa Romeo.
Available as Legendary Pass milestone rewards, one of the highlights is the Lamborghini Huracan STO. A track-focused supercar for the road, the Huracan STO boasts a naturally aspirated 5.2-liter V10 sending 631 horsepower to the rear wheels.
Italy’s boutique manufacturer ATS (Automobili Turismo e Sport) also makes a rare appearance in a racing game with the GT alongside the extraordinary Pagani Utopia; Pagani’s new flagship that replaces the Huayra hypercar. Incidentally, the 852-hp Utopia was also recently added to Real Racing 3 in a recent update.
Despite the Italian theme, the update also includes a Neon Edition of the Middle Eastern W Motors Lykan Hypersport and the second-generation Formula E car.
Here’s a full list of cars coming in Asphalt 9 Italian Revolution Season one and two, many of which feature unique decals for Asphalt 9:
- ·Lamborghini Huracan STO
- ·Ferrari Daytona SP3
- ·Pagani Utopia Coupe
- ·Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm
- ·ATS Automobili GT
- ·W Motors Lykan Neon Edition
- ·Formula E GEN2 Asphalt Edition
New Overclocking feature
Along with the seven new cars, Asphalt 9’s Italian Revolution update adds a new Overclocking feature. Available for select cars in each season, this gives a temporary boost to a car’s stats. Cars that can be Overclocked will rotate in each season for upcoming events.
In addition, Italian Revolution Season one and two will add new Timed Events and Special Events for a chance to win rewards. A release date for the new seasons is yet to be confirmed, but you can find more details in the Asphalt 9: Legends Italian Revolution patch notes below.
Asphalt 9 Italian Revolution patch notes
Italian Revolution Season I
- Light up your track with the Lantern Festival, featuring the Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO, the Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo, and the Lamborghini SC18!
- Get ready for the Taj Mahotsav extravaganza in the roaring Ferrari Enzo!
- Animal lovers, prepare to take the Porsche 718 Cayman, Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Roadster, and Aspark Owl for some spins on World WildLife Day!
- Put your skills to the test in the Maserati MC12 Crescent Moon ranked TLE!
- Touch some grass by participating in the St. Patrick TLE in all-green cars!
- Get your baseball fix with the powerful Pagani Imola in the March Madness Basketball TLE, starting on the last day of the season!
- As always, the Season Showcase will run for the entire season and the Legend Pass car TLE Showcase will be the perfect opportunity to show your might with the new beast in town!
- For the first time ever, Overclock Chips are here! You can earn some in their dedicated TLE, featuring free try cars of the season.
- Season’s Car Hunts (in order): TVR Griffith, Ferrari FXX K, Arrinera Hussarya 33.
- Key Hunt: Brabham BT62.
- Legendary Hunt: Jaguar XE SV Project 8.
- The W Motors Lykan Neon Edition Special Event will kick off this season with a bang! Brighten your day with this beast alongside its epic supports such as the Noble M600 Speedster and Tushek TS 900 Racer Pro, among others! You can also experience one of the top D class cars in its free try stage, the Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm!
- Special Hunt enjoyers, rejoice! For the first time, we’re bringing a brand new car in the beloved Special Hunt format, but with a twist! The ATS Automobili GT is yours for the taking, open for all. Note that it will require two support cars, namely Lamborghini Sesto Elemento and Lamborghini SC20.
- Itching for some Italian powerful cars? The Italian Car Showcase Special Event has you covered! Mainlined by the Ferrari SF90 Stradale, you will be able to unlock and progress with a wide range of classic rides.
- The Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm will hit the tracks in its dedicated Grand Prix event at the start of the season. Make sure to go for this highly rated D class beauty!
- The Peugeot Onyx Starway returns, like clockwork.
Italian Revolution Season II
- Hopping into the new season with a dedicated Easter TLE featuring the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12!
- Rev up your engines and splash into the colourful chaos of the Holi Festival in the Ares S1, where speed meets celebration!
- We’ll be saying goodbye to Easter in the futuristic Lamborghini Terzo Millennio.
- You’re not seeing double! The Crescent Moon event will return this season.
- Ready or not, the April Fool’s TLE will be a blast!
- Earn some well-deserved rewards in the Season Showcase with this season’s explosive lineup!
- The Overclock free try TLE will get you up to speed, providing free Overclock Chips! Make sure to get some and experience performance taken to the next level!
- Leave your opponents in the dust in the Legend Pass car TLE Showcase.
- Season’s Car Hunts (in order): BMW M4 GTS, NIO EP9.
- Legendary Hunt: KTM X-BOW GTX.
- Key Hunt: Arash AF8 Falcon Edition.
- Formula E GEN2 Asphalt Edition TLE: First in a series of three TLEs matching the real-life Formula E races! Compete in all three TLEs (only the first one is in this update) to unlock the car.
- Race your way to the top of C class with the latest rank king, the Ferrari Daytona SP3 in its dedicated Grand Prix event!
- The Pagani Utopia Coupé will hit the tracks at the start of the season in a jam-packed Special Event! Make sure to experience this beast in its first, max free try stage.
- Aston Martin Valkyrie is back with its dedicated Unleashed Event! Grab plenty of blueprints for this powerful beast and its support cars: ATS Automobili GT, RAESR Tachyon Speed, FV Frangivento Sorpasso GT3 and Vision 1789.
- The Starway rotation will continue with the McLaren Speedtail Starway Event!
- Gameloft ID will be a new login system that will work across all our Gameloft titles and allow you to also easily access your account across different platforms. It releases on Microsoft Store, Xbox and Steam this update.
- The Windows version is getting an unlink button. If you have wrongly setup your Microsoft Version and Steam linking, you can use this button to directly contact customer care for assistance with unlinking.
- Android performance improvements will be implemented in this update.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get the latest racing game news and deals straight to your inbox!
For more articles like this, take a look at our News page.