A free Assetto Corsa Competizione console update has arrived on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, adding 2022 GT World Challenge liveries with numerous bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
Available to download now on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, let’s see what’s new in the Assetto Corsa Competizione console update v126.96.36.199 patch notes.
Assetto Corsa Competizione 2022 season update
The Assetto Corsa Competizione patch adds 2022 race season liveries from the 2022 GT World Challenge Europe and US series, as well as the 24 Hours of Spa and Indianapolis 8 Hours series to the racing simulation on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. These liveries were added to the PC game back in November.
Unfortunately, staggered console updates aren’t unusual for Assetto Corsa Competizione – console players had to wait several months for the Challengers Pack and American Track Pack DLCs.
Kunos Simul is also teasing a GT3 car pack coming to Steam on 19 April. Cars confirmed for the new DLC pack so far include the Ferrari 296 GT3, Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Evo2, and Porsche 911 GT3 R (992).
While the PC DLC pack has a confirmed 19 April release date, the console pack will probably arrive a few months later.
Assetto Corsa Competizione console update v188.8.131.52 patch notes
In addition to the 2022 season race liveries, the Assetto Corsa Competizione console update adds a “Use Current Pressures” option to the Fuel and Strategy menu along with numerous bug fixes for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S.
You can find the full Assetto Corsa Competizione console update v184.108.40.206 patch notes below.
- Added 2022 Race Season Liveries
- Fixed an issue where in the hood camera view, the user can see through the windshield on all Lamborghini Huracan models at night.
- Fixed an issue where “open series” filter text for the 2022 series was missing.
- Fixed an issue with a missing series tag for all GTWC America Sprint entries.
- Fixed an issue where idle showroom fails to load in the Single Player menu.
- Fixed an issue where GT4 icon displayed in the series selector after selecting any 2022 car.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect car numbers displayed in Private Lobby menu.
- Fixed an issue where car models of users joining a server session are displayed as a static chassis before their time of joining in in-session replays of users who joined earlier.
- “Use Current Pressures” now added to Fuel and Strategy menu.
PS5 specific fixes
- Fixed an issue where the name of 2nd / 3rd driver changes during a race.
Xbox specific fixes
- Fixed an issue where there was a missing message when attempting to start event at Imola in 2022 championship without the 2020 DLC installed.
- Fixed an issue where the placeholder texture on windscreen banner of #74 EMA Motorsport Porsche.
- Fixed an issue where on Zolder, the advertising flags along the pitlane flicker back and forth from their original colour to black during gameplay.
For more articles like this, take a look at our News page.