Following last week’s update that added an updated 2022 Spa-Francorchamps layout, new cars, and improved mechanical damage modelling, a new Automobilista 2 hotfix has deployed.
Here's the full patch notes!
Automobilsta 2 hotfix released
The update fixes an online multiplayer bug and tweaks the setups for the F-Retro Gen1 and F-Vintage Gen1 cars.
In addition, the coolant, oil, and turbo failure levels have been adjusted on all open-wheelers with advanced mechanical damage modelling and Group C cars.
You can find a full list of changes and bug fixes in the Automobilista 2 Hotfix v22.214.171.124 Patch Notes below.
Automobilista 2 Hotfix v126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Fixed bug that could cause a disconnected player from triggering FCY in Multiplayer
- F-USA Gen1-3: Corrected various aero errors from weekend builds & slightly revised tire tread for oval variants, minor aero & engine revisions for road variants
- F-Retro Gen1: Adjusted tread & FFB
- F-Vintage Gen1: Increased final ratio for M1
- Removed extra AI compounds for F-Classic, F-Reiza & F-Ultimate
- AMDM: Adjusted coolant, oil and turbo failure thresholds on all open wheelers with AMDM and also Group C
- Slightly improved engine cooling on all engines & decreased dirty air effect on cooling for F-Vintage (both gens), F-Retro (all gens) F-Classic all gens), F-USA (all gens), F-V12, F-V10
- Fixed missing F-Reiza & F-Ultimate gen2 wet compounds
- AI calibration pass for F-Retro Gen1 & F-USA ovals
- Spa 2022: Adjusted LT grip range for Fontana, Gateway & Daytona ovals
- F-V10 Gen2: Corrected front suspension animation causing the front wheels to lift slightly when loaded
- F-Usa Gen 3 Reynard 2KI: Fixed the low cockpit parts showing on cockpit view
For more articles like this, take a look at our News page.