A couple of months after launch, the first GRID Legends DLC pack has arrived.
Originally a pre-order bonus, the GRID Legends Seneca & Ravenwest Double Pack can now be purchased separately, adding four new cars, six new career events, and customisation options.
GRID Legends Seneca & Ravenwest Double Pack
Available to buy on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC for £6.99, the GRID Legends Seneca & Ravenwest Double Pack adds four new cars. These include the Aston Martin Vantage GT4, Porsche 962C, Ginetta G55 GT4, and Koenigsegg Jesko.
In addition, the DLC pack features six career events focusing on Ravenwest Motorsport, along with team icons, liveries, and banners representing Ravenwest and Seneca.
GRID Legends update 1.09 patch notes
Codemasters has also deployed the latest GRID Legends post-launch patch update. Update 1.09 improves GRID Legends’ steering wheel support for the Fanatec CSL DD, Thrustmaster T248-PS, and Thrusmaster T248-X.
There are new presets for the Thrustmaster T248-PS and T248-X wheels and the Fanatec CSL DD is now recognised on PC and Xbox.
Update 1.09 also adds an option to capture screenshots, record video, and stream with HDR enabled, along with various bug fixes.
You can find a list of all the changes and improvements in the GRID Legends update 1.09 patch notes.
- Flickering under vehicles in the garage has been addressed
- Vehicle upgrade icons no longer appear as black squares in Multi-Class races
- All in-game store tiles are now working correctly
- Presets have been added for the Thrustmaster T248-PS & T248-X wheels
- The Fanatec CSL DD is now recognised on PC & Xbox
- Distance travelled is now being tracked correctly
- Vehicle shift lights are no longer invisible or too dim
- The RPM dial on the Dumont T36 Brawler Sport now displays correctly in rain conditions
- AI drivers that lose the Nemesis state no longer become Nemesis for no reason
- Lens flares for rear lights have been adjusted
- The InstaLod logo has been added to the credits and splash screen
- Other minor bug fixes have been made throughout the game
- AI can no longer generate impossibly fast lap times on Time Attack
- Flashback upgrades are now applied for Online races where relevant
- An issue causing players to show as Offline when they are Online has been fixed
- Players are now able to join via invite after just finishing an event
- Cars no longer show as ghosted when spectating
- An issue with rolling starts when joining in-progress Time Attack races has been fixed
- The game no longers asks the player to change privacy to Public when already set to Public
- An empty Race Results screen is now longer shown in Team races if the AI is switched off
- Changes to sessions are now displayed correctly
- Disconnecting Ethernet now triggers the privacy to change to Offline
- Consecutive host migrations no longer make the session disappear from the session list
Driven to Glory & Career
- It’s now possible to return to the main menu during a Story event
- An issue causing some vehicles to go out of world on Into the Fray has been resolved
- Pro - Drift - Finale - The time of day and weather conditions are now correct
- Fireworks are correctly triggered towards the beginning of the story
- The Trafalgar Square Off cutscene now displays correctly
- Semi Pro Multi-Class Event 1 - Event is now winnable when selecting the Porsche 911 RSR or Porsche 911 GT1.
- Various reasons that would cause the game to Crash have been resolved across all platforms
- Performance improvements have been made when playing on Xbox One or Xbox Series X
- The ability to capture screenshots, capture video, and stream has been restored when HDR is enabled has been restored
- The game now boots correctly on Windows 11
- The game now updates correctly
- Debug text no longer displays in certain instances
- Minor translation fixes have been made throughout the game
- Main Menu music no longer plays over Credits music
- There have been several other audio fixes made throughout the game