Until the end of 2023, 48 classic tracks from past MK games will be added to MK8 Deluxe split across six DLC waves. Wave 2 was released last week, adding eight classic tracks including the fan-favourite Kalimari Desert from Mario Kart 64. There’s even a brand new track with the debut of Sky-High Sundae in a Mario Kart game.
With Wave 1 and Wave 2 out now, that leaves 32 tracks Nintendo has yet to announce for the Booster Course Pass. However, the remaining DLC tracks in the Booster Course Pass may have leaked thanks to a dataminer.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC tracks leak
As Nintendo Switch dataminer OatmealDome explained on Twitter, Nintendo left many music preview files in the latest game version 2.1.0 update released for Wave 2 of the Booster Course Pass.
Fans have used these “prefetch” music files discovered by YouTuber Recordreader to identify which tracks appear to be planned for the next Booster Course Pass Waves.
Which new tracks are coming to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
Based on the leak, the following tracks could be coming to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in future DLC:
- London Loop (Mario Kart Tour)
- Peach Gardens (Mario Kart DS)
- Boo Lake/ Broken Pier (Mario Kart Super Circuit)
- Rock Rock Mountain (Mario Kart 7)
- Berlin Byways (Mario Kart Tour)
- Waluigi Stadium/ Wario Colosseum (Mario Kart Double Dash!!)
- Merry Mountain (Mario Kart Tour)
- Rainbow Road (Mario Kart 7)
- Amsterdam Drift (Mario Kart Tour)
- Singapore Speedway (Mario Kart Tour)
- Los Angeles Laps (Mario Kart Tour)
- Sunset Wilds (Mario Kart Super Circuit)
- Bangkok Rush (Mario Kart Tour)
- Vancouver Velocity (Mario Kart Tour)
- Maple Treeway (Wii)
Nintendo hasn’t officially announced any new DLC tracks for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe beyond Wave 2. Based on the timing of Wave 2, Nintendo will likely announce the tracks for Wave 3 in late October or early November.