Milestone is one of the leading bike racing game developers. The Italian studio is responsible for the annual MotoGP games and is launching Monster Energy Supercross 5 this March. Monster Energy Supercross isn’t Milestone’s only dirt bike racing series, however.
Milestone also develops the officially licensed MXGP games. In contrast to the indoor stadiums in Monster Energy Supercross, MXGP’s races take place on muddy outdoor circuits with lots of jumps. Now, a new track has been added to MXGP 2021 in the latest patch update.
Free update adds Lacapelle Marival track
Added in the latest free update, the Lacapelle Marival circuit is now available in MXGP 2021 on all formats. In real life, the French circuit joined the FIM Motocross World Championship calendar for the first time last year. However, it was noticeably absent in the game when it launched last November.
With Lacapelle Marival added, MXGP 2021 now features every circuit from the official 2021 championship.
You can race at Lacapelle-Marival in all offline and online game modes, as well as the career mode. In addition to the new track, the free update adds Alessandro Lupino as a new playable rider.
A new hill map has also been added to the Track Editor and you can now filter tracks by name in all modes, making it easier to find your favourite tracks.
The latest MXGP 2021 patch is available to download now on all formats including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Check out the full list of changes, bug fixes, and improvements below.
MXGP 2021 patch notes PS4 (01.04), PS5 (01.04) Xbox One (01.0.0.8), Xbox Series X|S (01.0.0.7), Steam
- Added Lacapelle-Marival track on all offline and online game modes. It is also playable in career.
- Added Hill map to Track Editor. Create unique tracks on this new map and share it worldwide
- Added filter tracks by name in all game modes. Now is more simple to find that amazing track you love.
- Added Alessandro Lupino to official riders.
- AFK players online will be ghosted if they not race for N seconds.
- Time to load a bike setting was too short? We have added more time to bike settings phase during online races.
- Fixed a bug that switches your bike with the one used during a duel or a challenge, in career game mode.
- Fixed a bug on online timer to reach the finish line. With this fix now you have 30 seconds to cross the finish line after the player in first position has ended the race.
- Minor fixes