Having landed on PC and consoles last week, MX vs ATV Legends hasn’t been out very long. Despite this, the first DLC pack for THQ Nordic’s fun off-road racer has already arrived with the release of the 2022 AMA Pro Motocross Championship pack.
MX vs ATV Legends 2022 AMA Pro Motocross Championship out now
The first of three packs planned for MX vs ATV Legends, the DLC adds 13 official tracks from the 2022 AMA Pro Motocross Championship plus the legendary Loretta Lynn’s ranch.
MX vs ATV games are normally based on fictional racing championships mixing bikes, ATVs and UTVs, but MX vs ATV Legends is the first game in the series to feature licensed AMA Pro Motocross content.
In a partnership announced last month, MX vs ATV Legends is the official video game of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship in time for the series’ 50th anniversary.
Each track is launching in sync with the real-world events, but the DLC will only be available for a limited time. Currently, the 2022 AMA Pro Motocross Championship tracks are limited to single player, but you’ll be able to race them online in the upcoming 1.08 update.
MX vs ATV Legends’ 2022 AMA Pro Motocross Championship pack can be purchased separately on all platforms for £15.99 or is included in the Track Pass for £19.99.
MX vs ATV Legends 1.07 Update Patch notes
Since MX vs Legends was launched, numerous updates have been deployed to improve the experience. The latest patch, update 1.07, fixes bugs, improves online stability, and makes changes to the physics affecting suspension and tyre traction.
You can find a full list of changes in the MX vs ATV Legends 1.07 update patch notes below.
- Reduced sliding of all MX bikes (increased tyre traction)
- Fix for errant bouncing after landing in some circumstances
- Fix for irregular music volume
- Improved MX 125 engine sounds
- Various rider Animation bug fixes
- Improvements to Terrain Deformation
- Improved gameplay effect of tuning parts, for all vehicles, that were causing transmission issues
- Improved UTV hydroplaning
- Fix for situations where UI dialogs were not interactable
- Added additional color customizations
- Misc smaller bugfixes & stability improvements
- Online: Fixed an issue where players would reload their maps intermittently
- Online: Fixed issues where players were getting errors trying to join both a playlist and their online compound.
- Online: Bugfixes for colour customisations not being correctly applied online
- Xbox Series: Fix for issue with slow menus and UI dialogues