Psyonix’s partnership with the James Bond franchise has led to several iconic cars from the spy franchise appearing in the car football game, from the awe-inspiring Aston Martin Valhalla seen in No Time to Die to the world-famous Aston Martin DB5.
Now, you can get behind the wheel of James Bond’s Aston Martin DBS from Casino Royale and Quantum of SOlace in Rocket League for the first time.
007's Aston Martin DBS arrives in Rocket League
007's swathe Aston Martin DBS debuts in Rocket League to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the spy franchise.
Available for 1,100 credits, the Aston Martin DBS bundle includes the following items:
- 007’s Aston Martin DBS Car (Dominus Hitbox)
- 007’s Aston Martin DBS Engine Audio
- 007’s Aston Martin DBS Wheels
- Reel Life Decal
- Aston Martin DBS Player Banner
Items in the bundle can only be equipped with the Aston Martin DBS. Due to license restrictions, it also can’t be customised with other branded content. The James Bond Theme Player Anthem is also available for 300 Credits.
Continuing the 60th-anniversary celebrations, the Aston Martin DB5 Bundle and Aston Martin Valhalla Bundle are also returning to Rocket League for 1100 Credits each.
You don’t have long though as the Bond bundles will be available for a limited time from 13-19 July.
Rocket League update 2.18 patch notes
Additionally, a new patch has deployed. Update 2.18 adds the Aston Martin DBS and alters the Stun Timer for Season 7’s Knockout Limited Time Mode 7 to “make downward throws less punishing.“
You can find a full list of changes and bug fixes in the update 2.18 patch notes below.
Platforms: Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
Scheduled Release: 7/12/2022, 4 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. UTC
v2.18 prepares Rocket League for the introduction of 007’s Aston Martin DBS
Changes and updates
- Change to Stun Timer: If you are grabbed and then thrown by an opponent, the bar showing stun effect will no longer reset to full between the two actions
- This change was made to make downward throws less punishing
- Fixed a bug preventing some Wheels (Apex, Bionic, Patriarch, and ARMR) from being equipable on some licensed cars like the Nissan Skyline
- Fixed save data uploads so they do not affect connectivity and/or in-game performance at the start of online matches for some players
- Adjusted how Decals affect appearance of body trim on Octane so pixelation no longer occurs
- [Knockout] Adjusted volume of impacts and shield activation in Knockout
- [Knockout] Fixed a bug causing splitscreen players to be kicked from a Knockout match due to being idle when only one has been eliminated
- Fixed a bug with Season 6 Rewards Decals not loading properly
- Fixed appearance of the Season 6 Rewards Decals on the Battle Bus Car Body
- Fixed classification of the ‘Sizzled’ Decal
- [All Consoles] Fixed a bug preventing the car and arena grass from appearing in the main menu when a new player completes the intro event
- For a complete list of Known Issues in Rocket League, go here!
For more articles like this, take a look at our Rocket League page.