The Forza Horizon 5 American Automotive patch notes have been confirmed by developers PlayGround Games today.
The American Automotive Festival Playlist was announced yesterday as part of Forza Monthly for November 2023. There are new cars, tracks, routes, events and a whole lot more included in this festival playlist.
What else didn't the official announcement include, though? Well, what was missed there is included in the full patch notes we have for you right here!
Forza Horizon 5 American Automotive Patch Notes
Despite the launch of Forza Motorsport last month, Forza Horizon 5 is still receiving regular updates thanks to developers PlayGround Games. Horizon 5 has been out for over two years now, but is showing no sign of slowing down.
With the gap between Horizon 4 and Horizon 5 being three years, we can expect Horizon 5 to still be the latest and greatest Horizon game until at least this time in 2024!
To summarise, American Automotive includes one new Track, four Routes, 30 rims, three body kits, over a dozen new accolades, 12 new cars, as well as new Golden Tank rewards.
Forza Horizon 5 American Automotive Full Patch Notes
American Automotive is available to all players of Forza Horizon 5 from 7th November, the same day that these patch notes were released. That's for all players on all systems, so, Xbox One, Series X | S and Windows PC.
Here are the complete patch notes in full:
New Features (Available from November 7th)
- 4 Road Racing Routes (also available in Horizon Open and Rivals)
- Vista del Mar Sprint
- Marigold Sprint
- Aeródromo Sprint
- Línea Costera Sprint
- 3 Forza Bodykits
- Available on 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans AM GTA, 2016 Shelby GT350R, 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- 27 Rims - HRE
- 13 New Road Racing/Online Accolades
- 1 Car Collector Accolade
- ASL/BSL Cinematics update for Donut Media Hi-Lo and Icons of Speed stories
- Autoshow Car Vouchers
"American Automotive" Limited Timed Series Features (Available from November 9th until December 7th)
- Evolving World: Returning Oval Track in the Stadium
- Evolving World: Giant inflatable American Football collectible (also available in EventLab as standalone prop)
- 8 Festival Playlist Reward Cars (Available from November 9th onwards)
- 1962 Lincoln Continental
- 1964 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova
- 1968 Pontiac Firebird
- 1969 Pontiac GTO
- 2010 Rossion Q1
- 2023 Corvette Z06
- 2023 Lucida Air
4 “American Automotive Car Pack” cars (Available from November 7th - Not included with the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass, Standard, Deluxe or Premium Editions)
- 1961 DeBerti Ford Econoline ‘Shop Rod’
- 2017 Saleen S7 LM
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado LT Trail Boss
- 2024 Czinger 21C
Bug fixes and changes
- Fixed an issue where creating an Eliminator session then moving to EventLab Island could crash the game (Bug ID 3912489)
- (PC) Fixed Default Settings for RTX 40 Series GPU (Bug ID 3914556)
- Fixed an issue where the Preview Car Horn wasn’t working in the #FORZATHON shop (Bug ID 3900782)
- General performance and stability fixes
- Fixed an issue where switching the camera in route creation when editing a saved route could cause the camera to shake (Bug ID 3870280)
- Fixed an issue where the “Delete Prefab” action assigned to the “X” button, by default, was missing from the Liked Props UI (Bug ID 3909303)
- Fixed an issue where scrolling through EventLab tabs could cause no events to be returned (Bug ID 3905552)
- Fixed an issue with the 2021 BMW M3 where the center BMW logo on the stock rims was increasing in size after accelerating (Bug ID 3910768)
- Fixed an issue with the 1996 BMW 850 CSi where the interior speedometer was not synched with the game’s HUD speedometer (Bug ID 3912145)
- Fixed an issue with the 1996 BMW 850 CSi where the rollcage was not visible when using the widebody kit (Bug ID 3912663)
- Fixed an issue with the 2010 Nissan Tsuru where in certain instances the implode and explode Forzavista were not functioning correctly (Bug ID 3914146)
- Fixed an issue with the 2022 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS where the carbon hood was vanishing after repainting the car with Vinyls on (Bug ID 3914147)
- Fixed an issue with the 2022 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS where the rims were not completely paintable (Bug ID 3914150)
For more articles like this, take a look at our Forza page.