Ahead of the Horizon Road Trip Series (Series 12) starting this week, a new Forza Horizon 5 update has landed adding several new cars along with new cosmetic items and bug fixes. Playground Games has released the Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Road Trip Update Patch Notes, so let's find out what's new.
The Horizon Road Trip update adds five new cars that can be earned in the weekly Festival Playlists. The Audi RS e-tron GT, Audi RS7 Sportback ’21, and Lynk & Co 3+ are new to Forza, while the Bentley Turbo R and Nissan Sentra NISMO ’18 return from past Forza games.
Each season focuses on a different race type: Summer is all about Road Racing, while Autumn focuses on Cross Country races. Street Racing is the Winter season theme before Series 12 concludes with Dirt Racing in Spring.
In addition, new body kits are available for the Hyundai Veloster N ’19 and Volkswagen Golf R ’10.
For the first time in the Forza series, the Horizon Road Trip update lets you apply hearing aid cosmetic items to your player avatar. A new Tankito Doritos outfit can also be unlocked.
As with most patch updates, the Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Road Trip update fixes a number of bugs. The update resolves issues with Steam Accolades not loading, Weekly Forzathon that couldn’t be fully completed, and audio cutting out.
For full details, check out the Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Road Trip Update Patch Notes below.
Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Road Trip Update Patch Notes
- New To Forza
- 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT
- 2021 Audi RS7
- 2021 Lynk & Co 03+
- Returning To Forza
- 1992 Bentley Turbo R
- 2018 Nissan Nismo Sentra
New Body Kit Presets
- ADRO USA - 2019 Hyundai Veloster N
- APR Performance Inc. - 2010 Volkswagen Golf R
- New Character Customization category added - Amplification:
- Right / Left side ITE Hearing Aids
- Right / Left side BTE Hearing Aids
- Right / Left Side Baha
- Right / Left Side Cochlear Implants
- New Legendary Outfit "Tankito Doritos" (more information on how to unlock this item will be shared at a later date)
- [PC] Fixed an issue with AMD Radeon 6x00 low frame rate with AMD SAM enabled
- Fixed an issue where audio would cut out when applying upgrades or tuning setups
- Body kits can now be found in the conversion section for multiple cars
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't fully complete the Weekly Forzathon challenge if chapters were getting completed not in order (for example by taking a photo. completing certain races or performing PR stunts earlier than expected)
- General improvements to Sign Language videos
- General performance and stability fixes
- [Steam] "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle" Season 10 achievements can now be unlocked if the respective accolades have been completed
- "GT1" accolade text changed from "1997 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion" to "1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion"
- Fixed an issue where a blank space was appearing on the bottom right corner of some Event flyers
- Fixed a bug where the roll Indicator wasn't appearing after being in an EventLabBlueprint
- Fixed interior instrument panel reflections in the 1994 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta
- Fixed an issue with the 2020 Xpeng P7 where stock rims "Paint Rims Group 2" was not affected by Spectralflame paints
- Fixed an issue with the 2017 Ford 25 "Brocky" Ultra4 Bronco RTR where the hood was closing itself in Forzavista after zooming out of the engine
- Fixed an issue with the 2019 Aston Martin DBX in Forzavista where the camera was clipping with the car while in the car interior and players couldn't get out of the car due to a missing pin