The Forza Horizon 5 September patch notes will be detailed in full in this article. Big updates for the EventLab Island, as well as new cars and quality of life improvements are all included in this patch.
Forza Motorsport may be out soon, but Forza Horizon 5 is still going strong years after its release. Because Horizon is effectively a different series to Motorsport, it will receive updates until at least when Horizon 6 is released.
So, what's included in this month's patch update? We've got everything you need to know about it, including the full patch notes, right here!
Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Creatives Patch Notes
The Horizon Creatives update includes seven festival playlist cars in it, with the highlights being on BMW and Rivian, the latter being an electric car company.
The EventLab has also been given some attention, including a new User-generated content section. The EventLab Island is also now in the game, with quality of life improvements and bug fixes to boot.
Forza Horizon 5 September Full Patch Notes
If you want to read through the Forza Horizon 5 patch notes from today, you can check them out below. This patch is available for Xbox One, Series X | S and PC worldwide from 12th September:
- Xbox One: 2.614.70.0
- Xbox Series: 3.614.70.0
- PC: 3.614.70.0
- Steam: 1.614.70.0
New Features (Available from September 12th)
- EventLab 2.0 featuring Customizable Flyers, Selection Mode, Prefabs
- New User-Generated Content category: Prefabs (featuring share codes, number of downloads and payouts)
- EventLab Island (Sandbox island of 2km x 2km size featuring more prop budget memory)
- EventLab Quality Of Life Improvements (Blueprint builder Favourites Tab, Unlimited EventLab events displayed through searching, more Attachment Nodes, Checkpoint Options)
- EventLab Prop Packs (Petrol Station, Giant Plots, Primitive Shapes)
- Car Customization Body kits and Widebody kit: AC Schnitzer body parts for 2015 BMW i8 and 2018 BMW M5, Forza Widebody Kit for 1995 BMW 850CSi
- Car Customization: 20 Vorsteiner rims
- Horizon Creative Collector Accolade
"Horizon Creatives" Limited Timed Series Features (Available from September 14th until October 12th)
- Evolving World: Treasure Hunt obstacle courses
- Evolving World: Flask collectible (also available in EventLab as standalone prop)
- 7 Festival Playlist Reward Cars (Available from September 14th onwards)
- 1996 BMW 850CSi
- 2021 BMW M3
- 2022 BMW i4
- 2022 BMW iX
- 2022 Rivian R1S
- 2022 Rivian R1T
- 2023 BMW M2
- 1 Loyalty Reward Car (Available from October 5th for all players accessing and playing 2023 Forza Motorsport)
- 2024 Chevrolette E-Ray
- Developer’s Notes: Please be aware the system might take up to 24 hours to complete all the verifications. Once done, a pop-up will be displayed in-game and the car will be available in your car collection
- 2024 Chevrolette E-Ray
- General performance and stability fixes
- Fixed an issue where, upon loading up the game, a black screen would be displayed for an unintended amount of time after the Xbox Game Studio logo (Bug ID 3906546)
- Fixed an issue with the 2020 Lamborghini Huracan Evo where the reverse lights on the rear were not lighting up correctly (Bug ID 3907562)
- Fixed an issue with the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde where the headlights were not functioning properly during night time (Bug ID 3907112)
- Fixed an issue with the 2021 Ferrari Roma where the cockpit dashboard was incorrectly displayed in low-resolution (Bug ID 3901597)
For more articles like this, take a look at our Forza page.