The latest changes come in a Balance of Performance update that puts a little nerf on a few Gr. 4 cars.
The update also touches on Group B and 3, so let's take a look at all of these now!
Gr. 4 power cut
A trio of cars have dropped 1% of power, while another gets a 4% trim.
The car most effected is the 4C Gr. 4, which drops to 312bhp, but that comes with a 112lbs weight reduction. As such, the 4C should still feel similar to before.
The V8 Vantage Gr. 4, F-type Gr. 4, and GT-R Gr. 4 all drop a few bhp, while their weights stay consistent.
- Alfa Romeo 4C Gr. 4 - 312bhp (-12), 2,540 lbs (-112)
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage Gr. 4 - 385bhp (-4)
- Jaguar F-type Gr. 4 - 289bhp (-4)
- Nissan GT-R Gr. 4 - 413bhp (-4)
Gr. 3 concept puts on weight
One car that has also been negatively affected is the Mazda RX-Vision.
This Gr. 3 concept car is a great machine to race with, but it has been bulked up in the latest change. It's weight has jumped by 26 lbs. It doesn't sound much, but it will be enough to add some lap time.
Gr. B changes
There are also a few changes hitting the Gr. B cars in this update. Let's take a look...
- Audi Sport Quattro S1 '87 - 2,822 lbs (-110)
- Ford Mustang Gr. B Rally Car - 2,919 lbs (-62)
- Honda NSX Gr. B Rally Car - 525 bhp (-12)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. Final Gr. B Rally Car - 519 bhp (+6), 2,844 lbs (-26)
- Nissan GT-R Gr. B Rally Car - 2,917 lbs (-27)
- RCZ Gr. B Rally Car - 2,751 lbs (+53)
These changes should help to widen the variety of viable cars in races, in effect changing the meta.