Destruction AllStars has stormed onto the PS5 and into our hearts.
While it landed in pretty perfect fashion, as with all games these days it is also a live service, and Lucid Games will shortly be dropping another update for Destruction AllStars.
Destruction AllStars Version 1.2.3
The update should land at 3pm UTC according to a Lucid Games tweet.
That's 10am ET / 3pm GMT.
Lucid has also stated there should be no downtime for this update, which is always welcome.
Hotfix 1.2.3 patch notes
The patch has now been released for Destruction AllStars! It's 827.9MB so won't take too long to download.
Here are the official patch notes:
- Weekly reset time has been set to Wednesday 3pm UTC
- Weekly Challenges now award AllStar Coins instead of XP
- XP rewards for Daily Challenges have been increased from 3k to 25k
- Fixed several issues preventing successful matchmaking
- Reduced the frequency of parties being split into different games at the end of a match
- Fixed an instance of the UI incorrectly reverting player level
- Several server crashes relating to Gridfall now fixed
- Several client crashes fixed
- Improved some error message descriptions
Destruction AllStars review
Yet to try Destruction AllStars? Well you should! Not only is it free on PS Plus for the next two months, but it is also amazing fun.
With 16 colourful and unique characters all offering different tactics and offensive or defensive styles gameplay is never repetitive.
From battle royale to deathmatches and big team battles, Destruction AllStars also has plenty of game modes to try out.
You can read our full review here.