Expeditions: A MudRunner Game was announced in August as a follow-up to SnowRunners. But that doesn’t mean SnowRunner’s season updates are slowing down any time soon. Following its announcement earlier this month, SnowRunner Season 11: Lights & Cameras is out now on PC and consoles, bringing new vehicles and a new location.
We've got everything you need to know about SnowRunner Season 11: Lights & Cameras right here.
SnowRunner Season 11: Lights & Cameras
If you’re new to SnowRunner, the game is an off-road driving simulator where you drive trucks across challenging terrain, delivering cargo and completing missions.
After Season 10 saw players restoring a British Columbia town destroyed by a storm, SnowRunner Season 11 is set in Scandinavia – a fitting location for SnowRunner. This happens to be the location of an action movie and local filmmakers need your help.
Season 11 will see you deliver set dressing, green screens, and actors in two new capable trucks. Outside of this, you can visit local villages and authorities to help renovate the region for the next winter season. Two new maps set in northern Europe are included in Season 11: Mountain Ridge and By the Lake.
SnowRunner Season 11 brings two new vehicles: the NEO Falcon 2000 and Burlak 6x6. Thanks to its high ground clearance and versatile suspension, the Falcon is the “perfect choice for roaming the mountains and general exploring.”
The Burlak 6x6, on the other hand, is a heavy-duty truck with more power than the Falcon. Equipped with a small crane and flatbed options for rescuing or transporting, it’s designed for scouting around the map.
A free update featuring new trailers, new cranes, new flatbeds and ten new stickers will also coincide with SnowRunner Season 11.
Released on 19 October, SnowRunner Season 11: Lights & Cameras is out now on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
As for the price, Season 11 is included with the Year 3 Pass and 3-Year Anniversary Edition at no extra cost. The Year 3 Pass gives players access to Season 9, 10, 11, and the upcoming Season 12. The 3-Year Anniversary Edition bundles the base game with the Year 1, Year 2, and Year 3 Passes.
On Steam, the Year 3 Pass costs £21.99 / $24.99, while the 3-Year Anniversary Edition costs £79.13 / $91.31 with a ten per cent discount. Season 11 is also sold separately for £5.79/$6.99.
While Saber Interactive has at least one more season planned for SnowRunner, Season 12 could be the last as the studio focuses on Expeditions: A MudRunner Game. A successor to SnowRunner, Expeditions is an off-road adventure game where players use high-tech vehicles equipped with gadgets, explore landscapes, and discover landmarks while working with a crew.
Update 26.2 patch notes
Coinciding with Season 11 is a new patch update, which adds the new DLC content along with bug fixes. You can find the full patch notes below:
- [DLC] New region, Scandinavia – a region consisting of 2 new maps set in North Europe.
- [DLC] New trucks:
- Neo Falcon 2000
- Burlak 6x6
- [DLC] New addons and trailers:
- Multi-purpose Cargo Module
- Large Service Scout Trailer
- Service Scout Trailer
- Oil Field Flatbed (Kenworth)
- Oil Field Flatbed (Consumables) (Kenworth)
British Columbia region fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the lamppost lighting looked unnaturally near the bridge on the “Duncan Bay” level
- Fixed a bug where landmark of the “Bridge” was missing on the map after completing the “Drilling Station Bridge” task of the “Duncan Bay” level
- Fixed a bug where Scout Fuel Carrier from “Fuel for the law enforcement” contract was not removed upon completion
- Fixed a bug where Service Hub locked behind “Second Garage Construction” was not actually locked
- Fixed a bug where the delivery zone of the “Don't drop it!” task was displayed on the power line tower to the south on the “Duncan Bay” level
Yukon region fixes:
- Fixed a bug where “Crafting Zone” icons didn't have black contour and blend into the background on the minimap in “Flooded Foothills” level
- Fixed a bug where the “Fog of the War” was not dissipated on the minimap while moving on the “Flooded Foothills” level
- Kenworth 963:
- Fixed a bug where the headlights were too dim for some upgrades of the “Kenworth 963” truck
- Fixed a bug where sometimes cabin of the “Kenworth 963” truck tilted to the left wheel while previewing the “LK-2NY” addon after entering the Garage
- Added the ability to install a mini crane for a 3 slots platform on Kenworth 963
- Removed snow from the cabins of Kenworth 963 when playing from 3rd person view
- Fixed a bug where snorkels' textures were partially broken
- Added the ability to attach trailers when using medium logs for ZikZ 612H "Mastodon"
- Reduced crane weight of LK-2-NY crane
- All Tatra trucks are now available for purchase in the new region
- Fixed spawn trailers on ZiKZ 566A
- Made changes to the lighting of cars: Land Rover Defender, Caterpillar CT681 and Rezvani
- Fixed a bug where lighting without a light source was displayed on the “Crossbar Fog Lights” bumper for the “Kenworth 963” truck
- Fixed a bug where the truck couldn’t be refueled from the addon or trailer in the coop session
- Fixed a bug where in the pop-up window, users did not see each other's trucks in the coop session and cannot refuel each other
- Fixed a bug where the “Oil Barrels” cargo for “Flaming Barrels” contest didn't appear for guests after accepting the contest on the “Island Lake” level, Michigan
- Fixed a bug where the “Cement” cargo for “Cement Delivery” contest didn't appear for guests after accepting the contest on the “Zimnegorsk” level, Taymyr
Nintendo Switch fixes:
- Fixed a bug where crash occurred when unsubscribing from downloadable mods
- Fixed a bug where crash occurred when using a ferry with a detached loaded trailer using a winch
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to subscribe to some mods with depended other mod from mod browser
- Fixed a bug where was an incorrect crane reference distance winch points with trailers
- Fixed a bug where the “locator” partially disappeared, when the lights were on at evening and night in “Cockpit Camera” mode
- Fixed a bug where some parts of the active zones and markers disappeared in the cockpit mode with 8.30 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. when the headlights are turned on
- Fixed a bug where the sun and moon rays had some unnatural blinking when passing through the trees on any level
- Fixed a bug where the truck could be refueled from nothing when “Refuel” function was pressed beyond any fuel source refueling radius
- Fixed a bug where the scout addons with the fuel canisters couldn’t be refilled by the “Fuel Tank” addon from another truck
- Fixed a bug where the “Cloud save application error” message appeared after accepting the save transfer on the target platform, on PROS
- Fixed a bug where after being constructed, the log bridge in the “Institute” map was not shown on the map
- Fixed a bug where the shadows of the rocks and trees changed the position while moving camera near them in the evening and in the morning near the “Bridge to the Island” task zone area of the “Urska River” level, Amur
- Fixed a bug where there was no KSIVA after Link SnowRunner With Your Epic Games Account
- Fixed a bug where the tree shadows appeared in the “Garage” interior
- Fixed a bug where the “Tuz Scout” was clipping into ground surface at the start of the “Wise Old Bird” contract on the “Burning Mill” level, “Tennessee”
- Memory optimization
- Different collision fixes
- Different shadows fixes
- Various visual fixes
- Localization fixes
- The "Pack terrain for pc only" button was added (Generates a PC only paсk for tests)
- Fixed a bug where the trailer didn't freeze without indication of the Animation Name
- Fixed a bug where the trailer became dynamic after loading the session
- Fixed a bug where errors occurred when opening the “Addons” menu for the truck
"SnowRunner Editor Guide":
- Added info on FreezeTrailer feature, see "5.16.5. Freezing and Unfreezing Trailers"
- Added info on usage of the same identifier of the truck/trailer in multiple truck delivery objectives and info on the new "Alternative restart zone" option, see "188.8.131.52. Delivery of the Truck (“truckDelivery” section)"
"Integration of Trucks and Addons" guide:
Chapter 20. Powered Constraints was added:
- 20.1. Powered Constraints: Overview
- 20.1.1. Main Principle
- 20.1.2. Main Aspects of Setup in XML
- 20.2. Actions. Their Mapping to Buttons (modified, previously named as "17.1.3. Actions. Buttons for Controlled Constraints")
Descriptions of main tags and attributes related to Powered Constraints were added:
- 8.11. <PoweredConstraints>
- 8.11.1. <Chain>
- 8.11.2. <Group>
- 184.108.40.206. <Constraint>
- 14.7. <PoweredConstraints> (link to 8.11)
- Sections 220.127.116.11. <Constraint> and 18.104.22.168.1. <Motor> were modified correspondingly
- 8.8. <GameData> was modified (added info about "NE" as a possible value of the Country attribute)
For more articles like this, take a look at our Other page.