There's not long left until release, and we finally have some MotoGP 22 gameplay.
And it's not just any-old gameplay, Milestone has treated us to some split-screen next-gen action!
Let's take a look and see what this latest trailer is all about.
MotoGP 22 gameplay on next-gen
So what does MotoGP 22 on the new consoles look like? Well Milestone has released a lap of split-screen action for players to go over.
The visuals, and sound, are great here. We have some classic MotoGP wobble under braking, and the environment surrounding the Jerez track looks great.
It's not much to go on, given there are no AI bikes here to race against or cut scenes and menus, but it looks very promising.
MotoGP 22 has a new feature list that include:
- New face animations
- Improved 3D characters and pits
- Ride Height Device to manually manage and lock mechanism of the RHD and control the compression of the bike’s suspension
- Enhanced track surfaces to have a better rideability
- Improved Suspension system for a better feeling when passing over curbs
- A more realistic tire behavior given by the Tire Deformation, making the experience even closer to reality
MotoGP 22 release date
The new game is approaching. MotoGP 22 has an official release date of 21 April.
It will be available on PS4 & PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Nintendo Switch.