Palace Skateboards collaboration
As we saw in last week’s trailer drop, Need for Speed Unbound is taking car customisation to the next level, with over 10,000 modification options.
As part of a collaboration with EA, this will include exclusive customisation items from renowned skate and streetwear brand Palace Skateboards, from custom cars, decals, and Driving Effects, to clothing for your player avatar.
These items will only be available in the Deluxe Edition, aptly named the Palace Edition.
Palace Edition cars
Retailing for £79.99, the Palace Edition includes four custom cars that will help you stand out on the streets.
The designs are inspired by Palace’s campaigns, including two custom Palace x Mercedes-AMG cars.
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 2020
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 1976
- BMW M3 Evolution II E30 1988
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 2017
Need for Speed Unbound will also let you customise your character.
To match the custom cars, the Palace Edition also includes these exclusive Palace clothing and accessories:
- Exclusive Palace Driving Effects to stand out from the competition in style
- Stacked Palace Clothing Pack including 20 items for players to express their true style with:
- 1 pair of Palace Vans Jeremy the Duck Skate Slip Ons
- 2 caps and a beanie including the GTX 3 Racing Cap
- 2 motorsports styled jackets including the Palace AMG Driving Jacket
- 9 curated Palace tops including polos, tshirts, hoodies, long sleeve and shirt
- 5 bottoms including Palace Woodland & Desert Cargo Short as well as track shorts and a selection of joggers
- A variety of Palace decals and ‘Palifornia’ License Plate for players to create their own Palace custom car
- Tri-Ferg Character Pose and Palace Banner Artwork
These items all feature the signature Palace tri-ferg.
Palace Edition trailer
The Palace Edition content was showcased in a new trailer, giving us a look at new Need for Speed Unbound gameplay. We get another look at Unbound’s thrilling police chases and driving effects including coloured smoke coming from a BMW M3 E30 doing donuts.
In addition to the extra cars and clothing, the Palace Edition also gives you early access to Need for Speed Unbound on 29 November. The standard edition will release three days later on 2 December.