A new Assetto Corsa Competizione hotfix has arrived, with update v22.214.171.124 released for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S fixing issues reported by the community. The Assetto Corsa Competizione update v126.96.36.199 patch notes comes just a couple of weeks after the major 1.8 update added a new tyre model among other updates for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, bringing parity between the PC and console releases.
Assetto Corsa Competizione hotfix arrives for consoles
Available to download now on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, the hotfix fixes issues relating to the UI, graphics, career mode, and graphics.
For Xbox users, the hotfix also addresses a bug that caused Trueforce to stop working on Logitech 923 wheels. A few multiplayer issues specifically for the PlayStation version have also been fixed.
Next month, PS5 and Xbox Series X|S owners can also look forward to new DLC with the long-awaited console releases of the American Track Pack and Challengers Pack DLC.
For more details, check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione update v188.8.131.52 patch notes below.
Assetto Corsa Competizione update v184.108.40.206 patch notes
- Controls and UI issues in loading and saving car set-ups
- Gameplay - Button mappings for some buttons missing
- Gameplay - Default steering wheel presets not showing up
- UI - Placeholder UI elements visible instead of shoulder buttons in the setup menu
- Main Menu - Car showroom idle screen appears as a black screen
- Championship - Missing focus after completing a Championship
- UI - Pausing the race multiple times will eventually cause the race timer HUD element to disappear
- UI - Double button input when highlighting 'New Season' in Championship start menu causes loss of focus
- Career - Missing labels at the end of a career mode session in the career event result screen
- Graphics - Placeholder texture in rear window and sunshield of select 2020 Audi Evo entries in several game modes
- HUD - Displayed data is offset in Dashboard on HUD in multiple car models
- Missing text in a warning when selecting 30 opponents in a race
- Multiplayer - Going into the option menu while spectating softlocks the title
Xbox Specific Fixes
- Gameplay - Trueforce stopped working on G923
- Graphics/Multiplayer - Brakes are visible as glowing permanently when spectating another user
- UI - Car model does not update on user list following a car model change by a user
- Multiplayer - When switching cars in multiplayer, the previous car selected will show in pits with the username 'Text'
- Audio - Voice Chat feature regularly not fully functional
- Multiplayer - Start not triggered at CP race at 1500 Eastern Time 24 November 2021
- Graphics/UI - Low resolution font of personal best times in SP menu in 4k
PlayStation Specific Fixes
- Multiplayer - User joining MP server second is invisible to user 1 who in turn is displayed as static car model to users joining
- Multiplayer - Crash - Having two or more users in the same server causes the title to crash
- Main Menu - Car preview window textures never load completely until the car selection menu is accessed once