Table of Contents
- 60fps support comes to the Crew 2 on PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Season 6 Episode 1: Dominion Fosberg
- New cars
- Live Summits
- Live Summit Bundle
- Vehicles & Vanity Bundles
- Nissan GT-R (2016) – Welcome Pack Dominion Bundle
- McLaren Senna – Foxy Bundle
- Honda Civic Type R (2016) – Dominion Series (Honda) Bundle
- Basic Bundle
- The Crew 2 Season 6: Dominion Forsberg Patch Notes
- World (Visual & Audio)
- Known Issues
The Crew 2 is backwards-compatible on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, but Ubisoft’s popular open-world racer has never offered native support for current-gen consoles to exploit the power of the latest hardware – until now.
60fps support comes to the Crew 2 on PS5 and Xbox Series X
With the launch of Season 6 Episode 1: Dominion Fosberg, the latest update adds 60fps support for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X consoles to celebrate The Crew 2’s fourth anniversary.
That’s not all, as the update also gives The Crew 2 a graphical makeover with new colour grading giving the game a more vibrant aesthetic among other visual improvements such as screen space shadows and changes to the weather effects.
Season 6 Episode 1: Dominion Fosberg
Available from today (July 6), Season 6 Episode 1: Dominion Fosberg was created in partnership with three-time Formula Drift champion Chris Forsberg and Forsberg Racing.
Six unique motorsport parks are scattered around the open world, with Forsberg teaching you the art of precision driving in challenges testing your skills. It sounds a lot like Forza Horizon 5’s Drift Club Mexico Horizon Story starring Vaughn Gittin Jr. and his Mustang Mach-E 1400 drift car.
Season 6 Episode 1: Dominion Fosberg sees you burn rubber in Forsberg’s Racing Nissan 370Z Pro Drift (Drift), Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (Touring Car) and his famous GTR-powered Nissan 350Z Roadster (Steet Race).
From 6 July, these cars can be purchased with bucks or Crew Credits. More cars will be added later in the episode along with over 40 new vanity items.
With a new season comes a new Motorpass inspired by Forsberg Racing with free and premium rewards across 50 tiers. For Season 6 Episode 1L Dominion Fosberg, the new Motorpass includes the Forsberg Racing Gold Leader Z (Street Race), Forsberg Racing Nissan 370Z East African Safari (Rally Cross), and Forsberg Racing Nissan 350Z Roadster (Drift).
There is also a variety of vanity items and outfits such as a Forsberg Racing racing suit and helmet for your avatar, along with currency packs. In total, there are 19 tiers of free rewards.
Finally, Season 6 Episode 1: Dominion Fosberg features a new Live Summit. Starting on 6 July, the Dominion Spiral Tyre is the Platinum reward in the first Live Summit of Season 6. Getting Gold earns you Legendary DF Perf Parts (Nitro Chemist, Pure & Drift), while Silver unlocks 52K5 spare parts. Earning enough points for a Bronze will give you 150k followers.
The first Premium Live Summit of Season 6 starts on 13 July offering the Mazda RX-7 Turbo Sakura Edition as a Platinum reward.
Live Summit Bundle
Available for a limited time, at the Far & Beyond Store, the Dominion Series Phase 1 bundle includes the following cars:
- Infiniti Q60 Project Black S Concept (2018) – Street Race
- Forsberg Racing 370Z PRO DRIFT (2021) – Drift
- Acura NSX GT3 (2017) – Touring Car
Vehicles & Vanity Bundles
For the start of Season 6, three new carbundles have been added to the Far & Beyond store. The Welcome Pack Dominion will be available throughout the entire Season, but the Foxy Bundle and Dominion Series (Honda) Bundle will only be available until 12 July.
Nissan GT-R (2016) – Welcome Pack Dominion Bundle
- Nissan GT-R (R35) (2015) – Street Racing
- Red Nitro
- Orange Wings Underglow
McLaren Senna – Foxy Bundle
- McLaren Senna (2018) – Hypercar
- Neon Orange tire
- Synthwave Orange Underglow
- Tangerine Speed Vortex Smoke
- Black Window Tin
Honda Civic Type R (2016) – Dominion Series (Honda) Bundle
- Honda Civic Type R (2016) – Street Racing
- Japanese Nitro
- Red Speed Vortex Smoke
- Red Roffo Tire
Bugatti Lovers 2
- Bugatti La Voiture Noire (2019) – Hypercar
- Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic (1936) – Street Race
Super Pack 1
Nissan 350Z Roadster (2004) – Street Race
- Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2018) – Touring Car
The Crew 2 Season 6: Dominion Forsberg Patch Notes
For a full list of changes in this substantial update, check out the full The Crew 2 Season 6: Dominion Forsberg patch notes below.
- [Added] 6 New Motorsports Parks.
- 18 New events across 2 Episodes
- 7 Time-Attack races
- 2 "Points" Events
- 18 New events across 2 Episodes
- [Added] 115 new vanity items - to be released throughout the Season in the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (58).
- 8 horns
- 18 Nitros
- 2 Suits
- 2 Helmets
- 16 Rooftops
- 15 Smokes
- 27 Tires
- 19 Underglows
- 8 Window tints
- [Fixed] The so-called "WiP Jacket" has been updated with a final texture.[Fixed] The "Imported Smoke" vanity is not working when equipped on bikes.
- [Fixed] The Rocket Co. underglow is too wide when equipped on bikes.[Fixed] The flickering effect on the Nightfall underglow is static.
- [Fixed] [PS4/5][Stadia] Rooftop vanities are not displayed on the following cars:
- McLaren Senna
- Proto Lucky-One
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe
- Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo
- [Added] 19 LIVE Summits including:
- 5 Premium LIVE Summits
- [Fixed] Stars animations were not aligned after completing a hobby
- [Added] 2 new Motorpasses.
- [Added] Followers gain - based challenges
- [Added] "Season 6: Dominion Forsberg" section in the Motorflix activity menu.
- [Added] "What to Play" tile introducing a selection of activities to play (Note: a small fraction of players will not see this tile by design until a future update)
- [Improved] Destructible props (benches, trash cans, light posts) do not break your drift combo.
- [Improved] Added 0.5s of time between two drift before scoring it (from 1.5 s to 2s) to for easier momentum and point scoring
- [Added] New PvP events, refer to our dedicated blog for more info
- [Added] New Photo mode weather presets, (old weathers have been updated and newer ones have been added).
- [Added] Players can now watch previous Motorpass videos in "Previously in Motorflix".
- [Added] 20 New Vehicles
- [Fixed] Exclusive or Motorpass vehicles should not have the "promo tag" enabled.
- [Fixed] Nissan GTR-R35 first and third spoilers were slightly not centred.
- [Fixed] The nitro effect was not displayed on the KTM X-BOW GTX when rear bumpers 3 and 4 are equipped
- [Fixed] The right-side mirror #2 on the Ford Mustang GT 2011 is untextured
- [Fixed] The Ducati Panigale R tachometer was out of sync with the UI one when switching gears.
- [Fixed] The rim colour on the Porsche Carrera GT Green Flash Edition is changing above a certain speed threshold.
- [Fixed] ARB sliders are missing in the Pro Settings menu for the KTM X-BOW R (AGP)
- [Fixed] The rear wing of the McLaren Senna was not behaving as expected
- [Fixed] The stock rims of the Bentley Mulliner Bacalar are growing to an exaggerated level when performance parts are equipped.
- [Fixed] The Ford Focus RS had no option to equip roof vanity items.
- [Fixed] The right exhaust of the Nissan 300ZX (Z32) has a reverse nitro animation
- [Fixed] The Mazda RX-7 Turbo 10th Anniversary has no option to equip window tints.
- [Fixed] The rear wing # 1 of the Ferrari Enzo was not behaving as expected.
- [Improved] Updated handling model on the remaining Rallycross vehicles.
Full list available here.
- [Added] New main menu.
- [Added] New "American Legends" landing page and start menu videos.
- [Added] New HQ Bus and new world billboard posters.
World (Visual & Audio)
- [Added] Two new Drift Tutorial events on a new Drift Playground.
- [Added] New drifting Tips on all Drift events unlocked at "Popular" level
- [Improved] AI rebalancing (following RX handling update).
- [Fixed] Exploit allowing to generate extra points in Aerobatics.
- [Fixed] LIVE platform is misplaced in Latrell's Car Part 2.
- [Fixed] Roswell event (Rally Raid) has seen some of its checkpoints changed due to the implementation of a Playground on the global map. (Leaderboards will be reset).
- [Added] Added 6 new Motorsports Parks (or racetrack)
- [Fixed] Floating / Misplaced lighting posts have been adjusted
- [Fixed] A fence was stuck in the road during the St-George Street Race.
- [Fixed] An empty gap is present between a building and the pavement in northern Seattle.
- [Fixed] The umbrella in the first step of Lucky Guy 4 is misplaced
- [Fixed] Pedestrians are hovering over Malibu beach.
- [Fixed] The Chicago Navy Pier sign displays a wrong name on the other side.
- [Added] 60 FPS mode on new-gen platforms, more detailed info available here.
- [Added] Various visual improvements and techs.
- [Fixed] Promotion Timer was broken under certain conditions in the HQ.
- [Fixed] Created liveries disappear from the "My livery" tab after restarting the game and need to be purchased.
- [PS5] When activating the Performance mode with certain screens, visual artifacts may occur.
- ICON 9999 Players cannot complete any Weekly Motorpass challenge - a compensation has been issued
- The splash screen displayed the first time you open the Motorpass menu shows inaccurate information regarding free and premium vehicles.
For more articles like this, take a look at our News page.