As promised, KT Racing has rolled out a new WRC Generations PC update that fixes a variety of issues raised by the community.
WRC PC update fixes throttle issue
With most of the wheel compatibility issues resolved, players have experienced an issue with throttle control.
When using a PS5 controller on PC, the throttle needed to be almost fully pressed to be fully effective. The latest patch fixes this by setting the “Rescale / Accelerate” option to on by default.
In addition, the latest WRC Generations PC update fixes issues with the traction control system, hybrid launch control gauge, a display issue in Clubs leaderboards where it only showed the ten best scores, and more.
While the WRC Generations PC update can be downloaded now on Steam, a console update follow in January 2023 as KT Racing’s offices are closed over the Christmas holiday.
You can find out more details in the WRC Generations PC update v184.108.40.206 patch notes below.
WRC Generations PC update v220.127.116.11 patch notes
- Fixed an issue with the hybrid launch control gauge.
- Fixed an issue with TCS, where some power was lost at low speed if it was activated.
- Fixed a display issue on brake disks under specific conditions.
- Fixed a display issue in Clubs leaderboards where it only showed the 10 best scores.
- Fixed an issue with PS5 Dualsense Controller linked to "Rescale / Accelerate" setting. It should now be set to "ON" by default.
- Nvidia DLAA is now available for compatible graphical cards, along with DLSS.
- Changed the lowest League name from "Beginner" to "Amateur".
- Fixed an issue when playing more than a single promotion/relegation animation in one instance of the game.
- Fixed an issue when exceeding 255 stickers in editor.