With the 2023 Formula 1 season underway, we’re expecting F1 Manager 2023 to be announced soon.
In the meantime, a surprise F1 Manager 2022 patch update has rolled out across all platforms, with update 1.13 bringing an assortment of bug fixes and improvements.
Let’s look at the F1 Manager 2022 update 1.13 patch notes to find out what’s new.
F1 Manager 2022 update 1.13 patch notes
As you’d expect for a game that came out last summer, this is a small update with minor gameplay improvements.
These range from improvements to overtaking cars on unsuitable tyres for the current track conditions to more accurate weather temperature predictions towards the end of practice and qualifying sessions.
There are also fixes for a qualifying positions bug and a few UI glitches. You can check out the F1 Manager 2022 update 1.13 patch notes below:
- Improvements to overtaking cars on inappropriate tyres for the current track conditions
- Improvements to weather temperature prediction towards the end of Practice and Qualifying sessions
- Fixed an error with Qualifying positions when times are within 0.001 of a second.
- Fixed softlock when navigating off the bottom of the standings panel during Practice session
- Fixed UI highlight disappearing when navigating the settings menu
- Fix for incorrect Italian string when scouting for reserve drivers
F1 Manager 2023
Last year’s F1 management game launched in late August with a five-day early access period, so we expect F1 Manager 2023 will have a similar release window during the F1 summer break.
For more articles like this, take a look at our F1 page.