The sun is shining and the E3 convention has thrown up huge racing game news already. The biggest has arguably been the announcement of Forza Horizon 5. Horizon 5 was revealed during Microsoft's presentation with a fantastic trailer to boot.
There was a lot going on during the trailer, so counting how many and which cars were on show isn't easy. Never fear though, we've gone through the trailer, gameplay and all of the promo to compile the cars we can see.
Horizon 5 full car list
The first car we see in the trailer is what will likely be the flagship car of Forza Horizon 5, the Mercedes-AMG Project 1. This is a special edition of that very special car though, as this is the "Forza" version.
There are a lot more on show though, so here's the list we've compiled in alphabetical manufacturer order:
- 2015 Alumi Craft Class 10 Race Car
- 2018 Apollo Intensa Emozione
- 2016 Ariel Nomad
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE
- 2017 Chevrolet Colorada ZR2
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- 1975 Ford Bronco
- 2021 Ford Bronco
- 2019 Ford Bronco R Concept (Baja)
- 1975 Ford Bronco (Ultra4 Racing)
- 1932 Ford De Luxe
- 1973 Ford Escort RS1600
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor
- 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor
- 1994 Ford Supervan 3
- 2018 Funco Motorsport F9
- 2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor 6x6
- 2019 Hyundai Veloster N
- 1991 Jaguar SJR-15
- 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko
- 2012 Lamborghini Aventador
- 2014 Lamborghini Huracan
- 2020 Land Rover Defender
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Freighter
- 2018 McLaren 720S
- 2019 McLaren 720S Spider
- 2018 McLaren Senna
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG 4-door Coupe
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG ONE
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U5023
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X GSR
- 2016 Pagani Huayra BC
- 2011 Penhall
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 1986 Porsche #185 959 Prodrive Rally Raid
- 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S 992
- 1989 Porsche 964 "Desert Flyer"
- 1973 Porsche Carrera 2.7 RS
- 2015 Porsche Macan LP Racing T1
- 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S
- 2019 Rimac Concept Two
- 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR
- 2004 Saleen S7
- 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi
- 2019 Zenvo TS4-S
Please note that none of these cars bar the AMG Project 1 are officially confirmed by Forza. However, if they're in the trailer or promo, it's pretty safe to assume they'll be in the game in some capacity.
These are just the cars that were shown off during the trailer, but there will be a lot more we haven't seen yet. There may be another trailer released closer to the game's November launch date, but otherwise, we'll have to wait until 5th November to get more news on vehicles.
There's no doubt that there will be more though, as Horizon 4 had over 700 fully licenced cars. Something else to keep in mind is that the cars selected here could give us an insight into which cars to expect in Forza Motorsport when it launches.