A new Forza Horizon 5 series starts this week, with the off-road-themed Horizon Wilds Takeover update bringing new cars and the return of a fan-favourite location.
While the new series doesn’t start until tomorrow, the patch update containing the new content is already available to download. Let’s look at the Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Wilds Takeover patch notes to find out what’s new.
No Forza Horizon 5 series update would be complete without some new cars to enjoy. The Horizon Wilds Takeover update introduces two new-to-Forza cars: the 2021 Polaris RZR Pro and 2021 Sierra 700R.
To help you prepare for the Rally Adventure expansion arriving later this month, an array of off-road vehicles from past Forza Horizon games also return including the 1981 Subaru Brat, 1985 Nissan Safari, 1986 #2 Audi S1, 2015 Honda Trophy Truck and 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX.
Stunt Park Stadium returns
The Horizon Wilds Takeover update also sees the return of the Stunt Park Stadium. For the update, the stadium is updated with fresh colours and a Collectible Pinata Dinosaur.
Horizon Wilds Festival decorations are also scattered around the map along with Mural Photo decorations to hunt down in Series Photo Challenges.
Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Wilds Takeover patch notes
The Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Wilds Takeover update also includes several game fixes for issues affecting the Hot Wheels Outpost, PR Stunt records, specific cars and more.
You can find out more details in the Forza Horizon 5 Horizon Wilds Takeover patch notes below.
- "#43" Badge
- Hoonigan and Horizon Wilds Takeover Collector Accolades
- Forza LINK chat phrase "GO FAST RISK EVERY THANG"
- EventLab props "Lucky Cat" and "Red Dinosaur Piñata"
- Dinosaur Outfit
- Return of the Stunt Park Stadium
- Horizon Wilds Festival decorations
- Mural Photo decorations for Series Photo Challenges
- Collectible Piñata Dinosaur
- New To Forza
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro
- 2021 Sierra 700R
- Returning To Forza
- 1981 Subaru Brat
- 1985 Nissan Safari
- 1986 #2 Audi S1
- 2015 Honda Trophy Truck
- 2016 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 9 Ford Focus RS RX
- Fixed an issue where setting the Hot Wheels Outpost as the player home could prevent the Horizon Mexico Festival Outpost from being set as the player home
- Fixed an issue where PR Stunt records could reset back to 1 star while the personal best score was displaying a higher amount
- Fixed an issue where players could drive out of the environment when customizing a car
- Fixed an issue that unintendedly reset car masteries for a vehicle if listed on the Auction House
- Fixed an issue with "Mission Complete" Accolade which was not getting completed for some players
- Improvements made to Treasure Chests spawn upon solving the riddle
- General performance and stability fixes
- Fixed an issue with the 1965 Ford Hoonicorn where the rear trunk bay was appearing blurred once opened in Forza Vista
- Fixed an issue with the 1995 Toyota MR2 where some shadows would appear near the body of the rear wheel while using BOMEX side skirts
- Fixed an issue with the 2021 MG6 XPower where players couldn't paint mirrors and wings following the first colour change through the customization menu
- Improvements made to player online connectivity to alleviate some reported regional ISP issues, particularly in Argentina and Slovenia
- Fixed an issue where the props budget UI wasn't getting updated correctly when an object was removed