The February update is still fresh in players' minds, but now update 1.93 is here!
Rocket League Update 1.93 Patch Notes
The biggest change in this update is that players wanted to participate in player-to-player trading must activate two-factor authentication (2FA) on their Epic Games account.
Developer Psyonix was acquired by Epic Games a couple years ago, and this seems to be part of a big push to increase security for players.
The rest of the patch is focused on bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug preventing split-screen players from matchmaking in Competitive Playlist
- The “Invite to party” option in Friends List now displays properly for all players
- Fixed lighting on Forbidden Temple
- Removed animations added to the Playlist Menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug causing the ball to turn invisible in Spectator Mode when using Fly Cam
How to enable 2FA on your Epic Games account
If you haven't got 2FA already, you'll need to know how to enable it!
Go to the ACCOUNT page and then click the PASSWORD & SECURITY tab.
Here there is a TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION header, and you can click the option you want.
You can either use an authenticator app, SMS, or email authentication.