While Xbox players are still experiencing force feedback issues with Thrustmaster and Fanatec wheels after the recent update, the first post-launch WRC Generations PC update has arrived. Let’s look at the patch notes to find out what's changed for PC players.
WRC Generations now supports Nvidia DLSS 3 on PC
With the latest patch, WRC Generations now supports Nvidia DLSS 3 (Deep Learning Super Sampling) on PCs with GeForce RTX GPUs using dedicated Tensor Cores.
Combining Nvidia’s DLSS Super Resolution technology and DLSS Frame Generation, Nvidia’s AI-powered graphics can increase performance by up to 2X.
Need for Speed Unbound will also support Nvidia DLSS 3 on PC when it arrives later this month.
In addition, the update also contains fixes for Career Mode, Leagues, and teams among other bug fixes.
You can find a full list of changes in the WRC Generations PC update 188.8.131.52 patch notes below.
WRC Generations PC update 184.108.40.206 patch notes
- Nvidia DLSS3 integrated
- Fixed several issues with Nvidia DLSS2
- Fixed wrong car displayed in vitrine-showroom if the user doesn't have the DLC
- Fixed sponsors objectives won't trigger anymore in shakedowns
- Crash fixed in PaceNoteManager when trying to go to next pacenote
- Solo league hub ranking display fixed
- Complete number of players/teams going down in leagues
- Fixed league history period number
- Fix female audio pace notes during onboarding tuto
- Game credit update
- Fixed rendering mode not applying when you changed it
- Mute all meaningless sounds during the loading
- Fixed an issue with slider options related to pad vibration
- Fixed a penalty issue on starting race too early after countdown
- Fixed an issue related to waiting for terrain loading when we start a custom race
- Fixed an incorrect texture on drivercards